Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem: Can't see my friend online

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am Mayhem

06-18-2012

This has been happening since yesterday I can't see him online or invite him to a game. If I try to readd him it doesn't send him a friend's request. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

LePWNa

06-18-2012

Bamp. I'm having the same exact problem with one of my friends.

LePWNa

06-18-2012

Oh man, I'm gonna have to be REALLY obnoxious and bump the **** out of this. Oh well.

Uncle Funkbox

06-18-2012

ya im getting this too

lord kratos

06-18-2012

I sometimes miss my imaginary friends too.

vFresh

06-18-2012

this happens sometimes, when i log in to my account the whole client is just black, i just have to restart the client a few times in order to get it back up...

LePWNa

06-18-2012

My friend and I have both restarted twice. I wouldn't mind restarting it more times if it weren't for the TEN MINUTE WAIT TIMES. Ugh.

vFresh

06-18-2012

Quote:
yallDONTknow:
My friend and I have both restarted twice. I wouldn't mind restarting it more times if it weren't for the TEN MINUTE WAIT TIMES. Ugh.

a few hours ago i kept getting a blacked out client, so i had to re-log about 3-4 times with an average of a 5 minute queue time... :\

LePWNa

06-18-2012

Can we get a Red in here? I imagine this is just a result of all the server complications recently.

LePWNa

06-18-2012

Bumpppppppp