Late Game.team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlavTech

06-18-2012

Nasus Top
Veigar Mid
Tristana Bot
Janna Bot Support
Mundo Jungle

Just as an example. Nasus and Veigar are pretty much required to be in this concept, but this is once concept at a team designed at playing uber defensively early game, then just exploding after farm, etc.

midillusion

06-19-2012

That team will get torn apart before they have a chance to get to their late-game state. Really, Nasus and Veigar are super vulnerable to early pressure, and there are better options available like Vlad, Irelia or Jax top, and Karthus mid. These champions are just as strong as Nasus and Veigar late-game, but a lot harder to shut down early on. For your bot lane, I'm not sure who would win late-game out of Vayne, Tristana and Kogmaw, so I guess it's personal choice, and you can also consider Nunu for the support.

Finally, if you want a really strong late-game jungler, I would rather take either Skarner or Udyr. These 2 both have better initiations than Mundo for teamfights.

Etherimp

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by midillusion View Post
That team will get torn apart before they have a chance to get to their late-game state. Really, Nasus and Veigar are super vulnerable to early pressure, and there are better options available like Vlad, Irelia or Jax top, and Karthus mid. These champions are just as strong as Nasus and Veigar late-game, but a lot harder to shut down early on. For your bot lane, I'm not sure who would win late-game out of Vayne, Tristana and Kogmaw, so I guess it's personal choice, and you can also consider Nunu for the support.

Finally, if you want a really strong late-game jungler, I would rather take either Skarner or Udyr. These 2 both have better initiations than Mundo for teamfights.
Vlad is more mid game, amiwrong?

midillusion

06-19-2012

Vlad is mid-late game.