Easiest top and mid lane champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrizord

06-18-2012

I main support and whenever I go mid or top I feed like crazy, my mid and top champions suck so I'd want to know which top and mid champs are the easiest to use and learn quickly, thanks.

Poisonpowder

06-18-2012

Anyone with a recommended tag.

Lord Valinor

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrizord View Post
I main support and whenever I go mid or top I feed like crazy, my mid and top champions suck so I'd want to know which top and mid champs are the easiest to use and learn quickly, thanks.
Easiest mid'd prbly be Ryze.

Rob64

06-18-2012

depends on playstyle really. but for just starting out you should probly go for someone with some built in sustain for top lane. and yea ryze or annie would be good picks for mid

Kabuma

06-18-2012

There's really no 'easiest' champions for a lane. Every champion requires some degree of knowledge to utilize their abilities to their fullest potential. I'd say find some champions you really like playing and practice with them. This can be in Normal games if you play Ranked, some bot games, custom games, etc. Practice makes perfect, my friend.

Shaco Malfoy

06-18-2012

Mid is definitely morgana. Very safe pick, doesn't lose lane (can turn it into a farming lane if need be), and is basically impervious to ganks.

Adrizord

06-18-2012

I don't play ranked, and by easy I mean easy to learn champs and to get used to the lane, since on bot lane is a farm fest and mid and top are more harrass and well on mid you get bursted down in 1 second so I want a champion for each lane to start practicing... I'm 30 and I played mid lane kinda good but I went to support every game for like 3 or 2 months and now I get owned always.
I have like 410 wins, give it or take a bit.

Im Kraig

06-18-2012

morg, ryze

irelia, lee sin

Caidos

06-18-2012

Galio and Morgana are very hard to do bad with in lane. Vlad is also pretty easy.

Litral

06-18-2012

Udyr is a fine champion to learn for top. Top is more about sustain, not falling behind (no one can help you if you do), and ganks than the other lanes.