Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who's your fave champ for each position?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoB Heathcliff

06-18-2012

top - teemo/ nidalee
mid - ahri
ad - teemo
support - blitzcrank
jungle - sion

Claytone

06-18-2012

Top: Teemo
Mid: Veigar - That stun and ulti- crushes.
AD: Any
Support: Alistar
Jungle: Mundo

Skilltestingman

06-18-2012

Ad range: vayne
Ap mid: lux
Top: malphite
Jungle: jax
Support: blitzcrank

Tundra Led

06-18-2012

Top - Nasus. If I can farm well early on, I end up doing great most games.
Mid - Karthus. Getting his ult powerful is a benefit to everyone, and his poke is very good at keeping lane control.
Jungle - Nocturne. He is just so fast at neutral camps, and his ult makes him a presence and a threat nearly everywhere.
Support - Sona. She is just great when supporting, given that all her abilities revolve around just that.

Joke Love

06-18-2012

Top : Vlad
Mid: Vlad
Jungle: Lee Sin or Udyr
Support: Blitzcrank
AD Carry: Vayne

Colver

06-18-2012

Top- Irelia or Kayle. Both are just great characters.
Mid- Ahri or Anivia- Ahri's got crazy mobility, but Anivia has great CC and her ult is so good.
Jungle- Udyr or Alistar. Udyr has amazing clear times and great ganks as a jungler, and Ali has great ganks and an amazing teamfight presence.
AD- Tristana or Corki. Tristana's got that crazy range, and with that great escape, and corki just does so much damage. Both are great
Support- Blitzcrank, for the ult, the grab, and the punch.

gordon the black

06-18-2012

Top - Nunu
Mid - Nunu
AP - Nunu
Support - Nunu
Jungle - Nunu
Tank - Nunu

Shehryar

06-18-2012

Top - Vlad because farming is fun
Mid - Karthus
AD - Ashe (dem arrowz)
Support - Nunu (dat ult)
Jungle - Lee singah

Quick Rawr

06-18-2012

I'm surprised that there are so many blitzcrank's being listed since I don't see many peeps beyond myself playing him in competitive play successfully. Good ta here he's well loved (:

Adm Jackbar

06-18-2012

Top: Vladimir - He's a great counter for most standard bruiser top lanes, his sustain is amazing and has a great ult for team fights.
Mid: Orianna - It took forever to get used to playing her, but she's got great damage, heaps of utility and just dominates team fights.
AD: Tristana - W into position out of the bush, Ult their squishies into your team. Cant run from me ]
Support: Alistair - I just love headbutting people to their doom. It never gets old.
Jungle: Amumu - By 40 minutes I'm draining 9% of your HP every second, not to mention my Tantrum every 3 seconds hitting AOE for 7 to 800 depending on MR.