3v3 Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

06-18-2012

Sam and E1C have posted extremely helpful threads for people interested in starting up Twisted Treeline.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1817545 - Jungling Videos
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877 - Sam's Tier List
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2183928 - E1C answering everything pretty much

Currently, the most popular meta is 1 Jungle, 1 AD Bruiser Top, 1 AP Bot due to this giving you 3 solo lanes of experience.

BastilleDalton

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyleal View Post
I don't see early jungling that often. Usually it's a level 1 teamfight bottom lane before the minions even arrive. The bush in the middle of the lane is good for ambushes so usually all three members of a team will hide in it

To fight this strategy, Alistar + Flash + Q. You'll win the teamfight with that pretty easy if your team has any other AOE moves.

Poppy is by no means bad whatsoever, especially on Twisted Treeline. Getting her to her amazing lategame is even easier and it's so easy to smash people into walls and rack up kills. She can take just about anyone top lane.
Unfortunately you are wrong on both accounts. This may occur at your level of play but during ranked and normal games with more skilled players, there is a jungler that starts level 1 and there are never team fights in the bottom lane bush.

Poppy is not the best pick, especially on TT. She has little sustain and her burst is not as effective against the bruisers that you will definitely see on TT. Also her optimal build is very expensive for the length of games in TT and she also sucks at farming.

Cyleal

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastilleDalton View Post
Unfortunately you are wrong on both accounts. This may occur at your level of play but during ranked and normal games with more skilled players, there is a jungler that starts level 1 and there are never team fights in the bottom lane bush.

Poppy is not the best pick, especially on TT. She has little sustain and her burst is not as effective against the bruisers that you will definitely see on TT. Also her optimal build is very expensive for the length of games in TT and she also sucks at farming.
Well I don't have experience above my level of play of course, but the Meta at my level is what I stated. I don't mean to come off as knowing everything about the game, I'm still fairly knew.

As far as I've seen, Poppy does very well. Her sustain and feed ability hurt her less here then on SR. It's easier to get back to lane as the distances are shorter. I didn't say she was the best pick, I would say that's Jax from what I've seen at least. He's really hard to deal with on this map.

I see complaints of Darius, but my team has never had trouble with him.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Sam and E1C have posted extremely helpful threads for people interested in starting up Twisted Treeline.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1817545 - Jungling Videos
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877 - Sam's Tier List
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2183928 - E1C answering everything pretty much

Currently, the most popular meta is 1 Jungle, 1 AD Bruiser Top, 1 AP Bot due to this giving you 3 solo lanes of experience.
jungling is bad cause then u gotta 1v2 bot

BastilleDalton

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Cant tell if trolling or trying to make other people play worse for easier wins. :3

Sebastian

06-18-2012

usually wen i play wiht my team i go top then take their tower n usually i win that way................................ -.- is it really that hard??????????

Lorthix

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Jungling is most definitely not bad.. Because of how the map is set up, there are many champions able to 2v1 bottom lane, while still farming near their turret, which allows the jungler to come in behind for easy ganks. You've obviously never played ranked 3s, or you would know that having a jungler gives your team an insane advantage.

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Jungling is most definitely not bad.. Because of how the map is set up, there are many champions able to 2v1 bottom lane, while still farming near their turret, which allows the jungler to come in behind for easy ganks. You've obviously never played ranked 3s, or you would know that having a jungler gives your team an insane advantage.
youre actually talking to one of the top ranked 3's players in the game...

deathpanelof1

06-19-2012

They start of the game bush race can pretty crucial I have seen 3 for 1s happen and can be pretty much gg unless someone craps the bed.

Axil

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki xD View Post
youre actually talking to one of the top ranked 3's players in the game...
Why you gotta ruin the fun?