Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hieronymus Bosch

06-18-2012

I know the generic caster items (deathcap ROA zhonyas sorc boots rylai's etc) but there are still a lot of options and I'm not entirely sure how to build him, so can I have some advice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jowabunga

06-18-2012

I realize people really don't like Archangel's for some reason, but I almost always make that my first buy, choosing Tear or Blasting Wand as the first comp depending on whether I really need the extra AP early. After finishing Sorc Boots it's usually either Rylai's or Haunting Guise (the latter if squishies aren't building any MR). I don't like RoA on him as much as I feel he's less dependent on the survivability mids like Swain need RoA for. With the crazy mana/5 AS affords it pretty much allows me to spam spells as quickly as they come off cooldown if necessary. From there it's either Deathcap or Banshee's Veil/Quicksilver Sash, depending how the game's going.