Looking for people to play with, sick of bad teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EphoraL

06-18-2012

I'll admit when I first started LoL I was horrible. All I wanted was to get kills, but now I know how to properly play. I'm level 19 and the teams I get stuck with amaze me. They cry when they don't get to lane with a friend so some games 3 will be bot, stupid stuff like that. Some people complain they cant even take Mid when they have a goo Mid char, your almost level 20 you should know how to play by now.

Not to be cocky but I'm good at every game I play in a short period of time, no matter what it is and this game is no different. Sometimes I get bored and pick a random champ I've never played and will still do good, like 10/1/3, 6/2/9, and the rest of my team will be super feeding and raging.

My main chars are Twitch, Jarvan, Talon, and Ryze is good this week. Currently saving up for Olaf to try jungling.

Leave your Summoner name if you want to play with me, I need good players and people that actually communicate. Thanks

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Summoner Name: PopeSmotage

aerilis2

06-18-2012

im lv 30- mabye you want to play with me?best time you can reach me is im usually on during friday like at 3-6 pm. summoner name: pppp96 450+ wins

Ludgan232

Recruiter

06-18-2012

Add me: Ludgan232 im lvl 28

The Awesome Jman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Huh, even though you are level 19 you seem a good player. In-game name is:TheAwesomeJman
Add me anytime. I am in a new ranked team with 1000+ ELO.

baD GRAMMER

06-18-2012

Add me: baD GRAMMER, Solo top.

06-19-2012

Always looking for new friends to play with, my SN is Mew93

Ai Shi Vega

06-20-2012

Add me : Zeechoid