olaf :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoarYogurt View Post
You can make WW VERY durable for pretty cheap.

Have you tried Merc Treads -> Bloodrazor -> Guardian Angel -> Sunfire? The game is usually over by Guardian if you are ganking properly.

The frozen mallet doesn't really offer you much in terms of survivability because it doesn't provide any resists. It's the same problem Vladimir has. Lots of hp that goes away in 2 Ashe crits, which sounds like something you won't like.

Have you tried Malphite? I am currently enjoying him since his buffs have made him more of an asset.
yeah I have tried malphite..pre buff though. I may have to try him. And yeah I liked him but still not that wow factor..no pun intended. Still like shaco and olaf..may just have to settle for them..despite their very low team utility and shacos squishiness

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xHero View Post
Have you tried Blitzcrank, Dr. Mundo, Jax, Pantheon, Poppy, Sion, or Xin Zhao? You might like one of them.
I really...REALLY like jax..but like the rest of the community...he only really shines against squishy melee and when hes somewhat fed. I love his idea and his dodge mechanic..but just wish hed get a little buff like everyone else. For the rest i have played all but Poppy and xin...I will probably try poppy and will stay away from xin at all costs :P

MoarYogurt

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow5 View Post
yeah I have tried malphite..pre buff though. I may have to try him. And yeah I liked him but still not that wow factor..no pun intended. Still like shaco and olaf..may just have to settle for them..despite their very low team utility and shacos squishiness
Yeah, I feel you man. I love the idea of a clown that stabs people, and for some stupid reason and it continually drew me back to him. I had to learn to face the fact that I am a BAD Shaco though.

I get that extreme entertainment from Malphite though. For some reason, a huge dude made out of rock saying HURT right before body slams 5 people leaves me with a smile every time.

Have you tried Urgot yet? He's pretty durable and he gets to spam stuff. I didn't really enjoy his play style and I was done with him after about 5 minutes but maybe he will fit you better.

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoarYogurt View Post
Yeah, I feel you man. I love the idea of a clown that stabs people, and for some stupid reason and it continually drew me back to him. I had to learn to face the fact that I am a BAD Shaco though.

I get that extreme entertainment from Malphite though. For some reason, a huge dude made out of rock saying HURT right before body slams 5 people leaves me with a smile every time.

Have you tried Urgot yet? He's pretty durable and he gets to spam stuff. I didn't really enjoy his play style and I was done with him after about 5 minutes but maybe he will fit you better.
yeah i may have to try malphite out post buff. and yeah my friend got urgot and nothing appealed to me much besides his fun ult

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

bump bump bump bump it up

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow5 View Post
bump bump bump bump it up
^