[Suggested skin] Paula Annie

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBankington

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Yes, I'm talking about the little girl from Earthbound. I think she would make an excellent Annie skin as they are already similar, little girls wearing dresses with short hair.
If you don't know who Paula or what Earthbound is because your form the newer generation heres a picture: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs26/f/20...y_meechiru.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Only if they do it in 8 bit graphics, old school style.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Odin

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBankington View Post
Yes, I'm talking about the little girl from Earthbound. I think she would make an excellent Annie skin as they are already similar, little girls wearing dresses with short hair.
If you don't know who Paula or what Earthbound is because your form the newer generation heres a picture:
Nice picture....anyways I have a recolored Annie skin I use for personal use on Anivia, except a bunch of haters went and downvoted my thread. If you want it, I can give it to you. It doesnt resemble Paula, it's a blue-colored snow themed skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBankington

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
Only if they do it in 8 bit graphics, old school style.
I think that would be fairly hard to fit into LoL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBankington

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Wolf13 View Post
Nice picture....anyways I have a recolored Annie skin I use for personal use on Anivia, except a bunch of haters went and downvoted my thread. If you want it, I can give it to you. It doesnt resemble Paula, it's a blue-colored snow themed skin.
I would love that.
And yes I forgot to put the link. Lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EviLJM

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Needs Jefferdinger as well, then. More Bottle rockets plz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sine Deis

Senior Member

08-26-2010

YES YES YES.

Spells should be reskinned as well.

Disintegrate is PSI Fire, Incinerate is PSI Freeze, Molten Shield is PSI Shield. I don't know what Tibbers would be though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBankington

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviLJM View Post
Needs Jefferdinger as well, then. More Bottle rockets plz
I was thinking of other people for Ness Poo and Jeff, I can't believe Heimer slipped my mind. I thought maybe Jax Ness, but he's kind of tall and if Poppy was a boy she could be Ness.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Odin

Senior Member

08-26-2010

http://img831.imageshack.us/i/annies...storeplac.png/

That's the rendering in the program of what I'm using for Annie. In game it's obviously not as...polygonal I guess you'd call it. You want?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Deis View Post
YES YES YES.

Spells should be reskinned as well.

Disintegrate is PSI Fire, Incinerate is PSI Freeze, Molten Shield is PSI Shield. I don't know what Tibbers would be though.
Forget Tibbers.

She'll be uncharacteristically dropping Giygas on your squishy heroes.


12