Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Referrals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalixin

06-18-2012

Alright I had one or two referrals from the old system and I never logged in to check on the referrals or anything.

Now they have this new referral system and I have had 3 friends in the last week reference me and I really want to switch to 2.0 and get my rewards

HOWEVER, when i agree and continue and try to sign up i get this message for a brief second and it refreshes the page:
"A gas id is required for this request"

What the heck does that mean?

Also, will i lose anything from transferring? I dont remember ever claiming any gifts before.

Anybody?

Kalixin

06-18-2012

Alright. I fixed the issue. Not even sure how the heck i did it....

HOWEVER. MY only referral that is now level 16 did NOT carry over. It keeps saying its PENDING, yet when i try to resend email it saiys invite accepted.

I got 4 referrals that are noted at lvl 1, 2, 2, and 1.... My onyl referral that counts is not noted though... I

Kalixin

06-18-2012

anyone?

piggypigsoo

08-09-2012

Mhmm... If im anyone?

piggypigsoo

08-09-2012

Same problemo, sorry mate but u may wanna do something else just sayin' tell me if you get any solutions oh and if you NA server friend me