Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Glaive Warrior Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryen

06-18-2012

Does it come with any new spell effects/animations?

Ryen

06-18-2012

bumpity bump bump

Vancoor

06-18-2012

As far as I know the only change is that the spear he throws looks like the new one they gave him in the skin.

SKT1 CptKorea

06-18-2012

i don't think anything changes cause it's not legendary.. pulsefire ezreal on the other hand

Momento Morì

06-18-2012

The spear is new, but has animation issues. And I think there's some tiny new effect on his E and R. But I might be misremembering

Mostly the same stuff. Animations on the same, particles on his passive are the same, SFX are the same.

Quote:
i don't think anything changes cause it's not legendary..

Because skins like tyrant swain and blackthorn morgana and sad robot amumu and darkflame shyvana and surprise party fiddlesticks and soul reaver draven don't exist.

Lich Swain

Recruiter

06-18-2012

lol that spear throw animation

A Wild Lee Swag

06-18-2012

yea its abit underclassed too the other champion skins that have been brought out recently