Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


.......?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crayon Puppet

Senior Member

08-26-2010

"7:25 PM PDT: Success! The service has recovered on its own! We are beginning to open up the servers to allow players back in. Currently Draft Mode is unavailable in practice games to help with this recovery process. We expect them to be re-enabled sometime in the near future."








Success!
The service has recovered on its own!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

critoxic

Member

08-26-2010

lol....did you really believe them? Honestly im not surprised servers are down again, and i bet 99% of LoL players arnt either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whist

Senior Member

08-26-2010

It's become self-aware and is doing things on its own now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jawney

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Yeah anyone else think that they will introduce a "guaranteed server uptime premium fee"
Just me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirt Work

Member

08-26-2010

I love how they had to lock the thread on today's status as well, owing to negative feedback from the community. Hey Riot, I'd like the $40 I invested into those servers back please, it was a lousy investment that I believe you squandered on hookers and blow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crayon Puppet

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
critoxic:
lol....did you really believe them? Honestly im not surprised servers are down again, and i bet 99% of LoL players arnt either.


me niether it just sounds like something u would find at the bottom of a demotivational poster


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglesfan

Senior Member

08-26-2010

servers are up just as much as they are down


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

critoxic

Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Dirt Work:
I love how they had to lock the thread on today's status as well, owing to negative feedback from the community. Hey Riot, I'd like the $40 I invested into those servers back please, it was a lousy investment that I believe you squandered on hookers and blow.


yeah it seems like the money they are getting from RP is being blown on beer and mac donalds not new servers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crayon Puppet

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
critoxic:
yeah it seems like the money they are getting from RP is being blown on beer and mac donalds not new servers


alcohol and hookers is the standard assumption


1