.......?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crayon Puppet

08-26-2010

"7:25 PM PDT: Success! The service has recovered on its own! We are beginning to open up the servers to allow players back in. Currently Draft Mode is unavailable in practice games to help with this recovery process. We expect them to be re-enabled sometime in the near future."

Success!
The service has recovered on its own!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

critoxic

08-26-2010

lol....did you really believe them? Honestly im not surprised servers are down again, and i bet 99% of LoL players arnt either.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

It's become self-aware and is doing things on its own now.

Jawney

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Yeah anyone else think that they will introduce a "guaranteed server uptime premium fee"
Just me?

Dirt Work

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I love how they had to lock the thread on today's status as well, owing to negative feedback from the community. Hey Riot, I'd like the $40 I invested into those servers back please, it was a lousy investment that I believe you squandered on hookers and blow.

Crayon Puppet

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by critoxic View Post
lol....did you really believe them? Honestly im not surprised servers are down again, and i bet 99% of LoL players arnt either.
me niether it just sounds like something u would find at the bottom of a demotivational poster

Eaglesfan

08-26-2010

servers are up just as much as they are down

critoxic

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Work View Post
I love how they had to lock the thread on today's status as well, owing to negative feedback from the community. Hey Riot, I'd like the $40 I invested into those servers back please, it was a lousy investment that I believe you squandered on hookers and blow.
yeah it seems like the money they are getting from RP is being blown on beer and mac donalds not new servers

Crayon Puppet

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by critoxic View Post
yeah it seems like the money they are getting from RP is being blown on beer and mac donalds not new servers
alcohol and hookers is the standard assumption