"Cool" champs are "OP"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆºˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I've noticed that whenever I find a champion that I really like, has cool abilities and stuff, people always complain about it being OP.

First, I picked up shaco because his moves seemed cool. He got nerfed massively.

Recently, when I've thought of champs I'd like to play I thought of Garen and Ezreal, because their abilities are really fun to work with.

You know where this is going.

Why is it that the champs with the unique and fun abilities are always complained about?

Eanruig

08-26-2010

Because not enough ppl are Olaf! =)

LOL luke

08-26-2010

because when you dominate people it is fun

wrecka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

im pretty sure if they made a champ who just auto attack, and u have fun playing it, it WILL get nerfed =/

Dieinpeace1

08-26-2010

lol nice troll. But its because newbs like you play them and rape. NUFF SAID!!!! Exclude This applies to shaco and Ezreal. Garen really isn't that bad

Thunderbox

08-26-2010

This only applies to Shaco for myself, I mean Demon Jester? Hells Yeah!

Whist

08-26-2010

so many champs that haven't been a problem in the past that people all the sudden started picking up again become "problems" because nobody is willing to change their builds for the characters they play.

Yes, some champions have been OP, but a lot of them who have gotten nerfed were only nerfed because nobody wants to do stuff like build magic resist ever unless it's part of a recommended item.

They do the same build every game and expect the best results every time.

Bainemo

08-26-2010

Garen is not OP. He never has been and he never will be.

Nikolapro

08-26-2010

I think Malzahar is pretty "cool" but he isn't OP at all....

Thegoodfriar

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eanruig View Post
Because not enough ppl are Olaf! =)
I just wanted to say you awesome!

High Five!

Alright!