Why is nothing ever fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creamsoda

08-26-2010

SSDD amiright?

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I love how the people who haven't paid a penny for anything in this game love to criticize the people who actually spend money to support it....

GG guys.....

Seriously, why even post simply just to say that you don't pay anything for this game? I can't count how many posts I've seen with people who say things like
"I don't pay **** for this game! hahaha all of you guys who have spent money on this game are stupid!! Free to play, I'm somehow cool because I play for free!"

I think you're better off just keeping your mouth shut....

tC Paulie

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterIth View Post
Seriously, either fix it or don't change the status to "online". Jesus Christ, I can't believe I can pay money for something and have it LITERALLY never work.
Repeat after me:

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.

THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

It's true. It really is.

Voidgolem

08-26-2010

Excuse me while I gripe about homeless people and charity. I gave them money, you see.

solstone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2010

I personally think they should just have a daily reboot... that is planned... that way at least we know it will be down... plenty of online games do this.

PlanesWalker2208

08-26-2010

Riot is trying to do everything they can guys, they aren't Gods.

Sodeh

08-26-2010

No, its lame that this happens every day.. I enjoy the game support it with real money and think its time to move on to one that works.

painboots

08-26-2010

You should be *****ing about turrets. Now that were on the topic of turrets, lets talk about how bad theyare programed. They sometimes shoot WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too far, and sometimes they don't attack the champ thats attacking you at all. FIX THE TURRETS.

DeanKeaton259

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by painboots View Post
You should be *****ing about turrets. Now that were on the topic of turrets, lets talk about how bad theyare programed. They sometimes shoot WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too far, and sometimes they don't attack the champ thats attacking you at all. FIX THE TURRETS.
lol

Whoreslapper

08-26-2010

amen fix it dont restart it