Enigma, Keeper of the Trees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CosmicLunchMeat

06-17-2012

posted this earlier but changed the idea of it

I have had this idea, is more of just a look, im not to great of an artist but im good with words, just picture more of an ethereal body taking shape with more of a watery look to it, a dreadful Ora steaming off its body threw plant roots that seem to wrap around the ghostly form and holding up its heart.... If some amazing artist can help me give form to this idea id appreciate it

First time doing this, would like your feedback and any ideas on how stats should go would be nice too

Enigma, Keeper of the Trees

magic ranged support

AD:50 (+3 per level)
AP:62 (+4 per level)
Pdef:23(+1.3 per level)
Mdef:31(+1.3 per level)
Hp:420(+10.4 per level)
Movement speed:280
(if im missing anything please feel free to add on)

Passive: (Guardian roots) Enigma's roots travel to near by friendly champions granting 2/6/8/10/12 physical and magic resistance

Q:(Thorn barrage) Enigma shoots out thorns damaging all enemies in a line in front of him 50/80/110/140/170(+.6 per ability power) (-5% damage per enemy hit up to 40%)

W:(Ethereal Spirits) Enigma summons the spirits of the guardian tree's to effect a small area
Heals friendlies inside area for 25/50/75/100/125(+.8 per ability power) and fears enemies

E:(Root Wall) Enigma summons a wall of roots that damages 20/30/40/50/60(+.2 per ability power) and locks enemies that cross it (wall grows larger with each point in skill)

R:(Forest of Hate) Enigma calls upon the forest to move her across the field of battle
Enigma grows in any spot on the map doing damage to any champion near by even teammates as roots from the flower he sprouts from the plant he grew from 165/210/245 (+.4 per ability power) .... Feed back guys what you think??

shadowcrusnik

06-17-2012

ummmm the ultimate only has 3 levels, otherwise.....

LOVE IT! good scaling AoE damage, he would definitely be a pusher champ, which are rarely seen nowadays. but on the Q, the less damage per hit is cool, but maybe you can just make it a bounce like thing, it hits one guy, then bounces to nearby guys up to 3 times doing 10% less damage per bounce or some such.

CosmicLunchMeat

06-17-2012

lmao thanks for pointing out the ult xD didnt see that... and love the feed back ty ^^

Heidricher

06-17-2012

Please ladies 'nd genttleman see my champion Idea!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2233409

Drwarriorly

06-17-2012

Best. Heal. Ever.

JesseNeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

The passive is a bit much in my opinion. An AoE snare is too strong, and armor buff is better then buying an Aegis D: I would lose the snare, and keep a smaller armor buff.

CosmicLunchMeat

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseNeon View Post
The passive is a bit much in my opinion. An AoE snare is too strong, and armor buff is better then buying an Aegis D: I would lose the snare, and keep a smaller armor buff.
thanx for the feedback.... ^^ ill correct it soon as possible

Bombolz

06-17-2012

I think his passive is a bit much. P.S. Ultimates have 3 levels, not 4.

Edit:
Nvm you fixed it

Bombolz

06-18-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post25559374 and this is my champ, any feedback would be appreciated.

CosmicLunchMeat

06-18-2012

come on people more feed back