Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Notification of being attacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wow Riven OP

06-17-2012

When your screen is not on your champion because you're watching another lane, and another champion is attacking you, there should be an audible notification to alert you.

This would help new players especially, because it happened to me alot when I was new.

Amariithynar

06-19-2012

I hate to say this, but sometimes I just don't notice the red edging when I'm being attacked, especially if I'm just walking through the jungle through a path a fellow teammate walked not 10 seconds prior. yeah, it's my bad for not paying attention, I know... But this would be very helpful. The game is very much an auditory experience, with audible cues being a prime means of reaction. Not being able to hear my champion being attacked disassociates danger from the situation.

Solcloud

06-20-2012

This has happened to me so many times you have no idea .-.