League Judgement- Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I am a huge fan of LOL and I have always been impressed at how deep the lore is for the game. And recently Riot Games has been posting these "League Judgements" of the post- Season 1 characters (Xin Zhao, Vlad, Galio, and Urgot). So I decided to do some "League Judgements" of some of my favorite champions starting with Mordekaiser.

Observation:

The Great Hall of the Institute of War has seen many a champion. They range from the small and agile to the large and menacing. Mordekaiser is without exception, the latter. When he first stepped into the Great Hall, his mere presence seemed to cause the air to stand still. As he strode confidently down the hall towards the massive marble doors, his armor shown bright silver in the flickering light provided by the torches in the hall and the shadow cast by his figure seems to encompass the entire room. He pauses momentarily to examine the massive marble door with his eyes that were red like hell fire. And then shifting his colossal mace on his right shoulder, he pushes open the door with his left. The rustle of his cape as he entered the darkness within almost seemed like the air was breathing a sigh of relief that the monstrosity did not pause for long.

Reflection:

As the darkness consumed Mordekaiser, he smelled something familiar on the winds. It was the scent of decay and disease. "Delicious" rasped Mordekaiser under his breath as the darkness slowly dispelled. When the veil was lifted, Mordekaiser realized that he was standing in a back alley of Noxus. Before him, was a thin,sickly man prostrating himself with his hands raised in fear. "P..p...please spare my life" whimpered the man. Mordekaiser looked around him and realized this event had happened a day before he went to join the League. As he stalked the slums of Noxus, he was ambushed by 30 men who made the grave mistake of thinking they had the advantage of number. They had planned on killing Mordekaiser and strip him of the silver armor he wore. Calmly he returned the favor by cutting down men left and right with a few mighty swings of his mace. And now the last remaining survivor of the would be ambushers laid before his feet begging for his life. "Please, spare me" repeated the man, now groveling before Mordekaisers steel boots. With a taloned, mailed hand, Mordekaiser removed his helmet and rasped "look into my eyes". Slowly, the man looked up and immediately became paralyzed with fear. "Oh my god.......What Are You....." screamed the man. A few seconds later, with blood seeping from his wide eyes, the man laid still at Mordekaiser's feet. Slowly Mordekaiser replaced his helmet, shouldered his mace and stepped over the body of the man careful to avoid the other 29 broken bodies as he made his way to the end of the alley. A sound behind him made him turn. The bodies of the 30 dead men rose in unison and now their dead eyes stared at Mordekaiser's. All at once, they asked "Why do you want to join the League Mordekaiser"?
If Mordekaiser was surprised at this turn of events, he did not show it. He met the gaze of the apparations before him and said "You shall soon see...fools". With that, electrical energy crackled on his mace and he smote the ground causing shafts of steel to erupt from the ground, impaling the men. As if in response light flooded the room as the door opened, revealing the way to Mordekaiser. Shouldering his mace, Mordekaiser stepped into the light.

Happy Campr

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheDead View Post
I am a huge fan of LOL and I have always been impressed at how deep the lore is for the game. And recently Riot Games has been posting these "League Judgements" of the post- Season 1 characters (Xin Zhao, Vlad, Galio, and Urgot). So I decided to do some "League Judgements" of some of my favorite champions starting with Mordekaiser.
I like that you implied Mordekaiser being more powerful than the league realise, or that he assumes they under estimate him.

It's quite a good judgement but I would like to see Riot do their own as I'm sure they have a piece of lore for the reflection that gives us a better understanding of him.

+1

I think Riot should prioritise more of these for earlier champions.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Thank you. Perhaps the way I presented him was due in part to bias. I love Mordekaiser and his sheer awesome-ness-icity (is that a word) often leads me to say good about him. XD

Happy Campr

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheDead View Post
Thank you. Perhaps the way I presented him was due in part to bias. I love Mordekaiser and his sheer awesome-ness-icity (is that a word) often leads me to say good about him. XD
I'm also a big Mordekaiser fan. He reminds me of the Lich King in terms of his power and I think he's largely underestimated in terms of power in lore. At least I hope he is.

I see him as a fairly dominant and demon like figure who isn't interested in the normal aims of a league champion. He's here for pleasure.

RTX Warnoise

08-26-2010

You made my day.

Petrichor1

08-26-2010

Exactly how I thought of him. I wish they reveal more on morde soon......

I wonder who should I do next.....

Liquidone

08-26-2010

Nice read, rather short but nice non-the-less.

Steve Silvestri

08-26-2010

Cool, but according to his old lore, he's a hollow. Ghost in the armor.

Petrichor1

08-26-2010

huh i did not know that

Naggarok

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viol3ntHppyCmpr View Post
I'm also a big Mordekaiser fan. He reminds me of the Lich King in terms of his power and I think he's largely underestimated in terms of power in lore. At least I hope he is.

I see him as a fairly dominant and demon like figure who isn't interested in the normal aims of a league champion. He's here for pleasure.
He is not the LIch King. He's MOTHER****ING SAURON.

http://www.sauron****/albums/clips/sauron_gif.gif