Who is your favorite support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biffels

06-18-2012

^"when built full ap", this doesn't happen with supports, just sayin xD
Lulu, too much fun with that E having a slightly longer range than every AD except trist ~lvl 9 and cait xD
Also enjoy leona/alistar/taric/sona/soraka/lux/nunu...

jkLOLS

06-18-2012

Lately for me, I've been on a "nunu phase" as a support. Laning with the one and only koggles is way too OP. Baron and towers are eaten up before the enemy team even gets a chance to react. The AS/MS steroid lasts for 15 seconds, while cooldown is 14 seconds at max level with some CDR here and there. That means your koggles will always have blood boil. During team fights, if your team composition has several decent tanky meat shields (olaf, maokai, shyvanna, galio, tryndamere, *NUNU* etc), kog will melt everyone from a mile away. The only downside to nunu support is weak early lane phase, but we just have to be patient and sit in our tower until kog gets enough for wriggles and boots (our tower may naturally be destroyed but that means kog gets to free farm for at least a little while). Then it's our turn screw with their AD and support. This can work well with vayne or other long rage carries, but I feel that kogmaw is the best for nunu. I haven't played a massive amount of games with this composition but I've been really digging it...it's as if nunu's w is made for koggles.

Other than that... janna is my "real" support favorite. She truly has control during teamfights, moreso than soraka, where you heavily depend on your teammates to win any trade really.

jloysnenph

06-18-2012

Sona - Aggresive support lol.

Janna - just fun.

TheGrayBuffoon

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionian StarChild View Post
Karma. When built full AP, her shields and heals will troll the enemies as you give your carry extra health. When built tanky, people will focus you first (mentality that the support should die first because they're squishy), and then find out the hard way that you are nearly impossible to kill. So when they're trying to focus you, your team slowly kills them at the same time.
This. That shield...

Dragoon1376

06-19-2012

Lulu and Taric are the two I really enjoy playing. I've been trying Alistar, Karma, and Janna as well. I tend to like supports that allow me to play a bit more aggressive and zone out the opposing carry. I'm also saving up for Nautilus. I tried him support during his f2p week and had fun with it.

Ordenalfabetix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Lulu and Janna.

Schizo529

06-19-2012

Lulu, her kit is the most fun and most diverse.

Batjac

06-19-2012

Soraka, gotta love when the other team hates on that silence

Give Ashe a try, lots of slows and free vision every minute plus her ult

KingKazuma2

02-09-2013

Soraka, Taric, and Sona. Those three will cover anything you could run into.

TGC Sir Auron

02-09-2013

Fiddlesticks and Nidalee