Who is your favorite support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goood Guy Ty

06-17-2012

Karma and Leona

you'd be surprised how many people will try to kill a miss fortune at 30% not expecting such huge burst from karma.

We all know why i love Leona. You get caught.

you're dead.

Aviya

06-17-2012

I've been seeing a lot of Kayle's go top and very rarely actually support

especie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Zilean XD

Veskulios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Alistar, Taric, Blitzcrank.

Dig15times

06-18-2012

Janna. 3 forms of CC (slow, knock up, knock back), even if she's AFK, you still get her speed boost passive, and her shield is like having a free BF sword.

FranKken

06-18-2012

Don't you effing play Nunu as a support, I will feel so sorry for anyone on your team.

I like to play Janna and Alistar when I am supporting and that is, sadly, quite often as the people I tend to play with always beg me to.

Vendetta Venter

06-18-2012

I really really love Janna and I think she is amazing In every way, if you know what I mean. xD

I also think that Karma is of the best supportse outthere but I prefer Janna.

Vendetta Venter

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmicity View Post
Karma and Leona

you'd be surprised how many people will try to kill a miss fortune at 30% not expecting such huge burst from karma.

We all know why i love Leona. You get caught.

you're dead.
Leona is so cool.

IoEuropa

06-18-2012

Janna her sheild and ult save lives, SAVE LIVES!

pyer

06-18-2012

i know she's not ideal but i've had some monster games with morg. snare and pool combined with a few hits from the AD im laning with can hit like a truck. plus i think she's got the best shield in the game with it preventing that other team's clutch CC (blitz grab/soraka silence/ashe arrow to start a gank). plus her ult is a serious counter for anyone who dives against you.

cons: no healing spells (besides the summoner one). she also doesn't scale well late game without items (i usually go standard GP5 items, M5 boots, then frozen heart, then build as needed). her ult is also very weak damage-wise in team fights. but she's still insanely fun. my last game i think i went 11/3/35.