Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunarSphere

04-22-2013

This is a late post, but I am adding something that is not directly on the point.

There is no champion that is the WORST, it depends on your skill of which you seem to fit in. FOR EXAMPLE, I play Eve really well, I always get lots of kills and assists with her. You can't just say a Champ is BAD just because you are losing with the Champion a lot, or if you have seen a lot of bad Eve's. I understand if the champ needs to be nerfed or buffed, but still, if your skills are pro, then you will play good no matter what.

There is no worst or best champion. Its which champion that lies in your skills, or who you are fond of playing, is what you call best, and who you don't use well, and who you don't like using, is what most people post here as WORST. THESE ARE ONLY OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Lunar

Dpaladinx

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarSphere View Post
This is a late post, but I am adding something that is not directly on the point.

There is no champion that is the WORST, it depends on your skill of which you seem to fit in. FOR EXAMPLE, I play Eve really well, I always get lots of kills and assists with her. You can't just say a Champ is BAD just because you are losing with the Champion a lot, or if you have seen a lot of bad Eve's. I understand if the champ needs to be nerfed or buffed, but still, if your skills are pro, then you will play good no matter what.

There is no worst or best champion. Its which champion that lies in your skills, or who you are fond of playing, is what you call best, and who you don't use well, and who you don't like using, is what most people post here as WORST. THESE ARE ONLY OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Lunar
I'll have to agree with you on this. I'm usually good with Tristana and Kog'maw as adcs and Rammus as my jungler. However, I never get the hang on using Ezreal as adc or Rengar as my jungler. It's mostly due to my personal skill level.

NightmareRofls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

Rule number 1: NO CHAMPION is bad if you learn how to play them correctly.

People say Eve is bad, an eve main rapes with her.
I main galio, some people dont like me to play galio, check my recent games with him.

13 - 1
10 - 1
21 - 3

Any champion is good, its just that the pros dont play them so the community "thinks" that they are bad.

Rowlink

04-22-2013

lol and this tread vecame another "eve is the wrost champ".

DarkWolf246

06-06-2013

Nunu is kind of bad early and late game.
Maokai sucks when not jungling.

Abbey Street

06-06-2013

One vote for Olaf over here (assuming he doesn't get changes In next patch)

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2013

if you spend a ton of time learning every nook and cranny if one champ, It's possible to curbstomp with a champ who's considered worse (ie galio/eve/ especially shaco)

I haven't played an olaf since he was good so idk about him

Kotoll Rulabula

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ryan C View Post
One vote for Olaf over here (assuming he doesn't get changes In next patch)
Agree

Excellus Ultimus

06-07-2013

I think the worst champion in the game right now is Twisted Fate. Don't get me wrong, he is really good. That's the problem. If you know how to play TF you will probably never lose a game. He is ridiculously strong and his presence is huge. When I level this account with my friend and somebody smurfs as TF it is generally a miserable game.

Sluiceway

06-07-2013

I can't say he is the worst champion in LoL, but I think that Warwick is only good for people who are just beginning to learn to Jungle, as I am, and I believe he will be easily overshadowed by stronger junglers like Kha'zix or Hecarim.