Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dpaladinx

03-13-2013

If you are using win rates to say "X champion is the worst," you need to note that win rates isn't an accurate tool to determine how good the champion is. You need to consider the player's skill level and team composition into play when it comes down to champions. For example, Tristana *used* to have a very low win rate in ranked matchups. However, with a good team composition that consists of AD bruisers and lots of hard CC, she can be a viable pick as an adc.

FieBall25

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthisyze View Post
You clearly aren't skilled with Kassadin. I love Kassadin, but he's very hard to play, especially pre-6. But man, when he's at level 6 with that ulti, and he's up against casters or even just squishy opponents, watch out. He can obliterate champs and get away before they even know he was there. They flash away? You got your own flash that can be spammed. They keep using abilities? Only gets you closer to force pulse and giving them a slow plus damage they will find hard to avoid. They try to harass? Your Q silences them, so they can't land anything. Your W gets you even more damage when activated, while still giving you more Mana to use if you need to escape. 15% of spell damage goes right into his attack speed instead of actual damage, and can be stacked.
A good combo would be to flash nearby, silence them with your Q to give them damage while leaving them helpless for a few precious seconds for you to land your E and do even more damage, slowing them and almost preventing any escape, activate W and start autoattacking, using your Q when it comes up again to silence them more. If you're in trouble, you're R should be ready to allow you to escape after you've done some damage.
kass is not good right now, and should only be played to counter champs, if kass gets fed, like 20 kills and gets to full build he still falls off late game, i mean he has his own kind or burst but comapared to other ap mids, it just not that great. people pick him not becuz of burst ut utility. you should gank other lanes to get them fed. in team fights, there is still a cd on e, so at most u can use it 2 or 3 times. w useless in team fights since ull get bursted immediately. q is like a soraka silence with more damage and longer duartion, so its a decent spell. ult great for chasing down if ur team is winning. so i guess he is OK in team fights, but he depends on fed team mates.

JanosWuryon

03-18-2013

hands down worst character is trundle. whole kit load of nothing. not scary, not challenging hes just a plain old troll

Big Black N

03-19-2013

besides eve or karma.... ahri and janna

Densuo

03-19-2013

Master Yi gets my vote. Only good for split pushing. Contributes nothing to a team fight. Terrible.

Poppy has it hard right now.

For Yi he's just bad. Thornmail breaks him and again just nothing to a team fight.

Raikø

03-19-2013

I'd say Karma. The equivalent of Meg from Family Guy. Shut up Karma.

Rollerball

03-20-2013

Ezreal. I always pwn him ****ing ez.

Xantak

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarcyBrown View Post
poppy heimer or leblanc your call, trundle too sejuani is in there
You're doing Sejuani wrong then. She's just as strong as Amumu, if not stronger(her ultimate is an actual stun, and not a snare, and can set up her Permafrost ability). Season 3 actually made Sejuani stronger than most people know.

niwhsa9

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollerball View Post
Ezreal. I always pwn him ****ing ez.
Ez sucks balls. U and me are blood brothers for life.

niwhsa9

04-07-2013

Karthus is the worst champ. I wouldn't even pay 450 for him. His only good damage is from his E which takes your full mana in about 5 seconds his slow is easy to avoid and his ult is a ks tool and doesn't have great damage.