Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evesest

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pker5256 View Post
Before you thumbs this down, read it please.

Daruis. Why? So much hate and dislike, why though? ult internal cd. Same for teemo, hate over him when it's his poison. When he hits you and has a bunch of ap it isnt his basic atk, it's the ap from the poison, solution? nerf scaling.

If you mean hard to play or bad skills then karma, trundle, or kayle. Most people picking these characters up haven't a clue how to play them. That's the only bad thing about them, I mean kayle is probably the easiest. (when I first played I misinterpreted her role and abilities completely)
Logged in just to thumbs down you.

If you think Darius is anything under God tier, you're an idiot.

Evesest

01-10-2013

The real answer to this question is Skarner.

D2v0n

01-10-2013

This is gonna sound weird, but I belive is it's Mundo.

Reason: People are starting to build Landry's/Blade of the ruined king and with every other person bringing ignite it puts him in a real bad postion.

Also Morellonocon/Ecuit calling + Landry's/ruined king = Dead mundo

BK Ambientz

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Eve sucks so hard right now. With her ability remake, her stealth is even worse, now you can't even get close enough to damage before getting CC'd to death.

Now Karma. I love Karma, she's OP >:3

I usually play Karma as a Support early to mid game, but not the normal Support build.

I go: Boots x2HP x1MP
Tear of Goddess
Boots of Lucidity
If I'm doing well, Archangels
If we need CC, Rylais.
Then get the other after.
Aegis, or if they have more AP than AD, Abyssal.
Situational.
Rabadons if I need to do even MORE damage, Void Staff if they stack MR a lot, or Shurelyas for a more support role if necessary.

Usually the game is over right before I get my situational, and I'm sure the build I use could be better, but it works fine for me, so...

At the end of the match I am usually a positive 10/3/5+ if I am going AP Full, or 4/4/15 if I am going supporty.

Unfortunately, I don't play Karma much because my friends I play with usually have me in other places with different characters >_>
Saying you are supporting then having no support items, is not supporting.

DaHeroAce

01-10-2013

dunno. its all about watching a video, readin a quick guide on abilities builds and what not. then hitting 3v3s and dominion til i feel solid enough to hit the rift.

Chinaux

01-17-2013

Probably Karma. I remember being told "If you are playing with a Karma on your team, you're either going to lose quickly, or you will eventually lose." I still haven't found this to be false.

joshpride36

01-18-2013

my karma build is get phil stone first finish with aylerias miracle (to bad the cd it says it gives to heal doesnt actually work) boots lucidty, roa, rylais, sightstone, then maybe some more cdr i have always done very well with this build best karma na!!

TheOnlyJaces

01-18-2013

In the first 1-3 pages , there'S Eve Eve Eve and Eve.
She will SO going to get buffed next patch for that matter XD

LarcyBrown

01-18-2013

poppy heimer or leblanc your call, trundle too sejuani is in there

Interceptor09

01-18-2013

In my somewhat limited experience Id say Eve is the worst.