Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supernova77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfugger2 View Post
Anyone that says Warwick is the best jungler/laner/ganker is a complete idiot, i wouldn't listen to this guy at all.
lol dude i put that "/" to signify the role that person can assume to play
and if u kept dying while jungling or couldnt gank properly then thats ur bad... build him correctly and he is really dangerous... but then that goes for all champions

plus didnt u read my follow up post on where some else too pointed it out.

I already told who ever is new begin with support players bcoz they teach a lot abt last hitting and helping in the game and good team work(which is pretty less many a times as all just want high kills) and also not dying frm enemy dps...

PS: The players ashe,WW, kayle,malphite, garen were added bcoz they have low IP points and the post says for a beginner.. so assumed they will have almost no IP... and no point in simply wasting RP to buy expensive champ only to find u are unable to play him.

I Cant Last Hit

07-11-2012

IMHO, there are many great characters (Those stated above/below). This is my list as *Beginner* Characters.

Veigar - Good farmer/Support/Damage character. He makes it very Difficult to get away from him when he casts his Stun Gate (Sorry Don't know the Name)

Ashe - One of the first characters that alot of people will play, she is easy to build, and work with, however she can get kind of Squishy at times.

Teemo - Everybody Loves to Hate Teemo. His blind and DOT (Damage over time) Attacks make it difficult for enemies to hit you, or get away.

Tristana - Go on FB and like the page; and Voila you have a new Character unlocked for you. She is great for jumping over those walls and into those bushes to slow/damage enemies. Along with her quick shot (increasing attack speed) with high damage can be very deadly along with her Explosive shot (Damage over time(Exploding minions passive upon death)). And then there is buster shot (High Damage/Knockback Ability), Rocket Jump in front of the enemies, buster shot them into your team and everybody is happy. <As you can Tell i play Trist>

Master Yi - Fast attack, Great Damage. Probably the number one choice if you are just starting out!

I really hope that this kind of gives you an idea, i know there are many others that i did not touch base on, but i hope that you get a general idea of what "I" would choose. Good luck and hope to see you online!

Baikalis

07-11-2012

I pretty new/noobish (about 3 weeks playing now), but I just recently picked up Pantheon and I haven't had a bad game yet. Don't think I've actually lost a game yet with him (also due to teammates, but I also have had good k/d/a myself). I've only been laning with him so I don't know about his jungling, but in lane he seems really powerful. I was reluctant on buying him at first from the few games I've had teammates playing him feed so much, however, I find him very easy to play and setup ganks with his W and exhaust plus any teammate's CC. I've been working doran's/AD early items, then working into tanky items (like mallet), and his W+auto-attacks rock.

Last week I got into jungling with Warwick. The jungling itself I found to be pretty easy. It was the constant spam for ganks from teammates that would make it difficult at times. Many times I found trying to gank would just make me fall behind giving me a more difficult time and whining from teammates, or they would start pushing the lane while I was on my way. Anyways lane or jungle I found Warwick pretty awesome for a newb.

Last I would say Malphite. I started playing LoL just recently while he was free so I bought him (didn't see the whining about him being to strong or w/e), but I'd say he's also a really strong champion for a newb. I mostly just used him for the week (and teamed up with a guy I met who played Blitzcrank a lot) and had many more wins then loses. Very easy champ to play.

Gankin

07-12-2012

Master Yi all the way . You get to $H^*^ on there faces everytime no matter what . Back door if your losing . Carry if your winning .

Stfujake

07-12-2012

if you want some range, i'd go with teemo, ashe, or caitlyn. fairly easy to get used to, just farm like crazy.

melee, i'd say tryn or yi. tryn just destroys until people realize you need to ignite him when he ults. but **** i didn't know that till i was level 25. lol. and yi, he just jumps around. runs around. kills.

Joke Love

07-12-2012

Sion usually works. Since it's low level you should be able to catch quite a few out of position to get fed.
Then no one knows to ignite him and you can chop em all down in team fights.

Sion, Yi, Trynd, Jax and Ashe would be my go to for stomping low levels if I ever decided to.

DragonIdiot

07-12-2012

Master Yi or Jax.. or Nasus... or Xin Zhao

Palgi

07-12-2012

I would have to say Master Yi. He just messes people up at low levels.

NinetyNineTails

07-12-2012

Ryze, Garen, Warwick. Just not Glasswick, he's terrible for new players. Build Tankywick.

NaturalBlonde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagmonkey View Post
Try Caitlyn.

She's got huge range, so you can stay away from the middle of the fight and do damage. She's got a great gap closer/escape in her Yordle Trap and she can clear waves early.
It is really quite sad that Caitlyn is still so expensive to buy; she is fantastic for those that are new to the game. If you have the IP for her, make the purchase. The range is great and teaches you the value of farming and poking, her traps keep you cognizant of global activity, and she does a butt load of damage late!