Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonslayerRYU

06-22-2012

get akali sweep the floor with everyone early and tgey cant come back. easy to play and she snow balls really easy

MadManDu

06-22-2012

Akali...just grab a couple kills at lvl 6..and they'll surrender
Tryndamere...so...much..dmg..so...annoying...doesn 't..die..
Yi...faceroll.

SpaceghostX

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova77 View Post
Ashe is easiest of all champ to begin with... although I would suggest to start off with tank or support type players coz if u take dps and keep on dying u ll be unfortunatedly reported :P

u can try following--->
Ashe-easiest of all
Kayle- hybrid(tank/dps- depending ur build)
Malphite- tank and good passive+ability
Garen- headache of mana management gone+ can be built tanky
Warwick- probably best jungler/laner/ganker
Anyone that says Warwick is the best jungler/laner/ganker is a complete idiot, i wouldn't listen to this guy at all.

SpaceghostX

06-22-2012

I'm pretty sur ethe first champ i raped consistently with was Xin jungle, but that was in 3v3. I didn't move to 5v5 til like lv 20.

immakillmyself

06-22-2012

annie is super easy for new players. her q makes her last hitting a breeze and she can do massive damage in an AOE. also, she is only costs 450 ip so she is a very cheap investment new players.

r1c0

06-22-2012

I would recommend starting with an ad carry. Since ad carries do much of their damage from auto-attacking, it allows you to focus on your farm instead of trying to constantly use your abilities and learn combos. Playing an ad carry will also teach you several things such as: importance of farming, last hitting minions to maximize farm and keep the lane from getting pushed towards the enemy tower (thus allowing easier ganks), positioning (you will be squishy so you will have to learn where to fight from in team fights), and also teamwork (an ad carry will get destroyed without teammates to help protect them).

I would choose someone like Caitlyn, Ashe, or Sivir. Pretty simple abilities, good range, and fun to play.

Caedius

06-22-2012

I've been playing about a week now. Read some guides online and worked out getting a feel for some champions against computer enemies before playing custom games for lvls 1-20s.

Malphite seems really easy to play and survive (but seems hard at times not playing a damage dealer with so many team members giving away to many kills >.<), Graves is easy to gather gold with and deal nice damage out. Also have played with some people who kicked butt with Blizcrank, but I'm horrible with his grabbing ability. Oh, I really like Sona as well with her auto-targeting abilities supporting my team.

Can't wait for next free champion week, but I'll need to buy Malphite and Sona I think. Really fun and do well. This from a new player that only has access to the free champions.

Mister Daichi

06-22-2012

Sona is my favorite supports because of her multiple aura abilities, i just spamed them in team fights, her Q is boss, knowing the difference between someone's basic attacks with and without her.

Soraka is the "best" in my opinion since her skills either act as support or dmg, can't go wrong with AP Soraka.

I started with Annie(her Q is OP for minion kills) gives a basic understanding of Passives and how to manage it( can be tough though when you want a stun and your 3 spells away with no mana)
Then Teemo one of the best harassers because of his ever lasting E, hit them once and they fear you for a while, and wont approach with a quarter health left, cuz as long as you hit them while they are killing you, you get a kill 2 b/c poison ftw
Then I just played with all the free characters, to learn all the roles that they could run and what not. which also gives you better Item knowledge instead of just AP/AD/Tank items.

Hit lvl 30 and i run the world with Ezreal, Fizz, Talon, and Cho'gath(just watching him grow is the best feeling).

and remember most CC(crowd control:Silence/blind/stun/poison) champs get rather irrating to other champs. Darius is not OP, hello silence.

roughneck65

06-22-2012

for jungle help look up stonewall 008 on youtube he is very helpful.

Cflman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Brolaf

Flex