Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Annie is a good champ for a beginner. She teaches you how to last hit, and has a stun.

LichKingRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Top lane : Singed, Crit Plank

Mid : Annie, Le Blanc, heimer

Bot : Ashe, Cait for ADs, Soraka and Taric for support

Jungle: AD yi, tryndamere, Warwick,

Cleetusjohnson

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova77 View Post
Ashe is easiest of all champ to begin with... although I would suggest to start off with tank or support type players coz if u take dps and keep on dying u ll be unfortunatedly reported :P

u can try following--->
Ashe-easiest of all
Kayle- hybrid(tank/dps- depending ur build)
Malphite- tank and good passive+ability
Garen- headache of mana management gone+ can be built tanky
Warwick- probably best jungler/laner/ganker
You say warwick is probably the best jungler/laner/ganker. WHAT since when has warwick been the best jungler. He is just ok in lane and his ganks rely on his ult which is garbage. Your suggestions other than that are ok. People need to stop suggesting ww as the guy wont ever get to play him again at a certain point. Jax is more used and more versatile AND the same price. If you can good with him you will be wrecking and having a whole lot of fun. Just saying.

LichKingRaider

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleetusjohnson View Post
You say warwick is probably the best jungler/laner/ganker. WHAT since when has warwick been the best jungler. He is just ok in lane and his ganks rely on his ult which is garbage. Your suggestions other than that are ok. People need to stop suggesting ww as the guy wont ever get to play him again at a certain point. Jax is more used and more versatile AND the same price. If you can good with him you will be wrecking and having a whole lot of fun. Just saying.
Warwick is super easy jungler, especially in early levels. He is beast in lane. what are you talking about? Both Tiger Udyr and Warwick have found their places better to be at top rather than in jungle. Warwick sustain counters alot of beast champions at top. Warwick and udyr should be starting champions for junglers as their ganks are easy to learn and even if they can't gank due to lack of awareness as new players, jungle clearing time is really quick, so that they could farm all day in jungle.

Well jax is op so I am on your side about him.

A Gay Bar

06-19-2012

Twitch.
OH GOD WHO IS THAT THEY POPPED BEHIND ME AND SHOT, OH GOD HAX HAX HAX REPORT ******.
Good ole Twitchin' as nobody uses Oracles or wards in general.

Schizo529

06-19-2012

I would recommend twitch because he is only good at lower levels. He was my main and favorite champ but once I hit lvl 30 everyone and their mother could counter him. So I would play him before you get to high and can't play him anymore.

Wynden127

06-19-2012

For each role:
AP - Annie. She's cheap (450 IP), and she teaches you some good habits. Her Q makes last hitting rewarding and sustainable in lane. Learning to manage the passive is another key part of her gameplay, and she has very reliable burst with Tibbers.

AD - Caitlyn. She has a powerful early game, meaning you can learn to zone, harass, and pressure your opponents as well as last hit. She works decently well with most supports, and junglers have a hard time ganking her because of her escape mechanisms.

Jungler - Jarvan IV. He is a control jungler who can keep his part of the jungle safe and can punish invasion. In addition, he can gank virtually any lane with his slow, knockup, and ult. His versatility in his item build makes him a solid pick in any game, whether it be DPS, Main Tank, or Support Tank.

Support - Taric. He has a bit of everything: a stun, a heal, and an armor aura. He can create opportunities for his team, has a naturally occuring armor buff to protect his carry, and the ultimate is a damage buff for the entire team.

Top - Stick with Warwick. Warwick has innate sustain with his passive, can trade well with his Q, and exerts a lot of pressure with his ultimate, regardless of whether or not he's decently fed.

I'll update this with guides later on.

Glebov

06-20-2012

Master Yi, his ult lets him take out turrets from half health in one minion wave with 2 champs attacking him.
"let's be friends forEVER"

Klinestife

06-20-2012

xin zhao is incredibly op for a new player, as most players your level wont know how to CC him and you can really just press all your buttons and win.

Garen Cosplay

06-20-2012

If I was you I would try out either Poppy (going attack damage) or Nunu if you like the burst power champions. Nunu has excellent healing abilities and most people lower leveled dont even know what to do when he ults :3. Poppy is just fun because of her great bursting power at mid-late game (25-45 minutes in) and she is very reliable as well. Hope this helps and have fun ^^

12345678 ... 13