Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XenoChance

07-30-2012

someone that snowballs so easily

McCpwn

08-02-2012

cassio. by far the easiest champ ever.

zackypooh

08-08-2012

I find ad sivir really good I went 18 - 6 - 9 playing ais, she has nice range and at lvl 13 her two attacks destroy entire minion waves, + u get a shield that blocks abilities if u have save ur 3 caster minions u can easily take down a tower with only 3 of em , and ur ult and all her moves r low cool down.

I find tristana pretty good to if u look her up there r lots of videos of her getting penti kills her jet pack thing lets u finish a champ if they try to run, gank, or jump away, or over a wall to safety when it's maxed and ur in mid jump on the gouls and ull kill all of em and get to safety,
But dont worry I'm almost lvl20 and I'm awfull pepole think I'm lvl 1 I just fail allot.

Mayau

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattrules123 View Post
For a beginner i would suggest Udyr he is a lot of fun in the jungle as well as easy to play and strong. Go on YouTube and find a jungle udyr guide there are dozens of them. Hope i helped! Also he can be quite tanky and a good damage outputter.
No Udyr is for skilled ppl not begginers and no chars are op just to your strengths

david12341

08-09-2012

play leblanc, all you do is q,r,e, and they dead

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

prolly Master yi, tryndamere, poppy, warwick, Anivia ....some others I guess

JustenBrutality

08-09-2012

Twitch is absolutely not a great starting champ to play, he is made of glass. Learn to support then learn to play other roles. You can watch your ad and see how she/he plays then go from there.

IF anything learn Ashe/Graves/Caitlyn - AD

Annie-Veigar-Ryze - AP

Udyr - Nocturne - Maokai - Alistair -Jungle

Taric-Soraka-Nunu-Alistair - Support

I am still not that great top but Yorick- Vladimir- Nasus-Riven

Just learn to cs and not make stupid plays! Have map awareness, WARD ALOT 75g will save your life. Most of all just have fun people will RAGE alot, just ignore them.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

delberter

09-23-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mzmnufK_Kw&feature=plcp thes contian the most op champs

LeBIink

09-25-2012

let's break down the definition of easy champs that are good

Mid lane, easiest lane most of the time.

Despite melee mid lane champs cuz they are harder.

Cass, just spam Q.
Lux, that god dam low cd ult, spam it.
Ashe, it's ok, she's a carry, but her stun is impressive.
Veigar, late game destruction, while Leblanc, is the early gamer version destruction.

For jungling, I recommend Nocturne, his my first jungler and his sustain great with his innate while dealing AoE passively and get good CS when lane and jungle. Ult got nerfed, but still terrifies ppl while he pops shield and fear to kill. Q is good farming and chasing while it grants upto like 50 more AD.

WW is a nice tankish jungler, but his early game kinda suks with out his ulty.

Darius, Garen, spin to win. Yi, chop to win.

So far I main Shaco, Veigar, and little bit of everything.

Gogeta SS

10-08-2012

just save up for rengar go solotop charge up your q then leap from bushes and get first blood simple stay in the bushes for the leap