Best AP Champ?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pseud0nym

06-17-2012

I am good with AP champs, anyone have any opinions on which are most powerful when played well, because i like to think im pretty awesome with skill-shots and general skill at AP champs. Gimme some ideas and reasons.

Collee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

There is no "best" AP champions right now. They are all good and bad in different situations. It really all depends on what you like and what your preference on play styles are, for example: If you have quick hands and you like to burst definitely LeBlanc, or if you want to play passively, not always, but if played and built a certain way Morgana is good. (That was a run on sentence I know)

Pseud0nym

06-17-2012

cool cool, i have like 30 champs, but no leblanc yet... morgana owns tho

TeknoWizard

06-17-2012

Morgana and Kassadin are some of the most banned AP champions. Kassadin kills most of the APs.

HTFNoelle

06-17-2012

I'll have to agree with Sinister. There is no "best" ap champ. However Kassidin is strong due to his anti ap abilities and the fact that at level 6 onwards he has a very low CD flash that can do tons of damage. Morgana is strong due to her being able to shield people from CC and the ease at which she farms, not to mention her ultimate which can stun everyone on an enemy team for 2 seconds, and is the reason she is so often banned.
Ziggs, less played now but still quite powerful with the fact that every skill of his is aoe, but at the same time this keeps him from being able to just target someone to do damage to them. And he is squishy as f**k and not maneuverable except with his W.
Karthus is one of the few AP's that scales well into late game due to him doing DPS rather then burst, and of course his extremely powerful ultimate. However to offset his passive and high damage he is naturally very squishy and has no escapes besides his wall.
Veigar has ridiculously high burst damage and can insta-gib a hard carry with ease, however like Karthus he's very squishy with his only escape being his event horizon. Furthermore a lot of his character is focused on farming his Q.
Leblanc does insanely high burst, but falls off hard late game when people have more health, but she does have a pretty nice escape.
There are others of course, I just don't feel like I should list them all >__>

Pseud0nym

06-17-2012

Cool, thanks for the opinions. I like veigar, i kinda suck with kass.. karth's ult is the most fun thing ever. and ill have to buy leblanc.

ShinyRegisteel

06-17-2012

Mundo goes where he pleases.

Judicator Anael

06-17-2012

There is no best AP champ. Best AP champ is a fed champ

deejed

06-17-2012

i'm surprised no1 has said anything about ahri,
she does true dmg and has high mobility, also banned /played in alot of top level games (pros and high elo in general)

and yes, she has 2 skill shots for you to hit people with :P
-deejed

Hitmanb0b

06-17-2012

I dunno bout you but i love Annie. Get your stun up, drop Tibbers on their head, and blast them with incinerate and disintegrate and watch their hp disappear the stuns also useful for stopping tower dives or running away if it comes to that. Some games i can take out half their team in a couple seconds. This one game two of them tried to gank me. I killed them and then a third when she tried to get me with low hp. That was a fun game.

12345 ... 6