What is your favorite ultimate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malyrus

06-18-2012

Janna's. I just love how you can either defend your team with it, save your team, or even allow your team to focus a target. If you've ever built AP Janna, having 800+ shields and 1000+ team healing is amazing.

ImaPBSkid

06-19-2012

How is this thread not 50 pages of "LUX!"

whatever L

06-19-2012

akali's ult is kickass. in team fights, when the ranged are far back behind their teammates, and they think they're safe..no.
enemy ranged champ: hahaha im a ranged ad carry and have a strong team defending me! you cant get me, btches!
akali: oh yeah? *jumps straight up to them in less than 1 sec* now die.

Insípid

06-19-2012

*Chases low hp kayle through the bushes thinking she doesnt have her ult cuz she didnt use*
*kayle puts on troll face and ults*
*u chase her into a bush of her teammates*
*kayle laughs at u as she heals and flies away at super speed*

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Cho because no one is a bigger gentleman

Silverlord88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Garen - You have 6000 total hp? You think you are safe with 1200? TAKE DAT GIANT SWORD TO THE FACE!

EmailSupport0000

06-19-2012

Tactically I like Anivia's ult.. As displayed in the M5 vs CLG.eu, her ult is viable to stop pushes.

Now to play around, I personally like Kennen's ult.. Who doesn't like electrical storms that stop people in their tracks?@!?