Fiora vs. Lee Sin TOP; I need advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeaeros

06-17-2012

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this. As this is my first forum thread.

Anyways, I love Fiora. And as a top I've been able to come up with ways to at least hold an even fight or not feed against a lot of champions. My biggest problems are Olaf and Lee Sin.

I've all but given up on beating an Olaf after he gets a few levels (I know I can bully him around at lower levels, but after he gains a few levels he just has far too much sustain and does true damage). -- But that's okay, Olaf isn't a very common pick.

On the other hand, it seems every other game there is a Lee Sin. I really just don't know what to do once Lee Sin has sufficient life steal to be able to out-sustain me. And his speed allows him to tower dive me. I know a lot of people will say to call the jungler for help, but the jungler can't be everywhere and/or the jungler can't always baby sit top.

So I am looking for advice: mastery/runes/items/strategies.

Fiora's french! So be gentle!

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

if he Qs you use your shield to negate the damage and hurt him. You're a better dueler and you have more sustain so as long as you poke at him and stay behind minions you'll be good. You can lance him, run away, shield and then steroid and unleash on him.

He also shouldn't be able to shield away from you after you proc your steroid as you can use your Q another time.

Aeaeros

06-17-2012

Uh? What shield? You mean Fiora's riposte?

And my bigger issue is when Lee Sin starts using his life steal on minions to regenerate his health.

Miko

06-17-2012

I had one of those games Fiora vs Lee, and Lee just pwn me so hard that I never use Fiora after that

Kyle700

06-17-2012

If he isn't killing you, don't even worry about it. Keep farming like a madman. Fiora's late is much better then Lee sin's. If he maxes W first, then he's not going to be doing a lot of damage, so you definantly try and kill him with jungle help. Otherwise, just farm for dem tiamats.

Aeaeros

06-17-2012

That sentiment disappoints me. I mean, I'd be happy to be "losing" as long as I could not get turret dived at level 6. I've heard others mention Fiora is strong vs. Lee Sin, but honestly I don't really see it.

HauntingSpectre

06-17-2012

I personally love playing against Lee Sin as Fiora.

You just need to take from your build a bit to keep on par with him.

I usually grab Wriggles first when Top vs Lee Sin, and that's all the sustain you really need. If he's outfarming you, you can't go wrong with a Philosophers stone aswell.

I level my Riposte first for that bonus damage and the nice shield for when he try's to Kick to you, or simply for poking him. Steroid gets leveled second obviously, with one point of lunge at level 3 for chasing.

You have to play aggressive with him to make the best use of your passive, Steroid, Lunge in, Riposte, and whack at him a bit, then Lunge out if you have to, or continue the chase. You Ultimate allows you to tower dive too. Early game, you do more damage than him and attack just as quick with your steroid up. Use this to your advantage, and just harass the hell out of him. Use Wriggles to ward obviously so you can afford to push and bully him.

thresholden

06-17-2012

If he is maxing W first for super sustain then buy Executioner's Calling to reduce his healing for W's duration.

Aeaeros

06-19-2012

Huh. That's an idea worth considering. Everytime he hit's W just hit him with the Executioner's Calling. But sounds like a huge opportunity cost too.

Joker Wannabe

06-19-2012

there is really nothing u can do as fiora against lee sin, since his e reduces attack speed which eats yo e so yeah. try teemo against lee i troll so hard with him :P