Server Unavailable ON FATHERS DAY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Severeni2

06-17-2012

I am a father, but its 12:40am, and my kids are sleeping and the servers STILL aren't up. Whats going on?

Sam

06-17-2012

They want us to spend time with our fathers

PalacePenisHill

06-17-2012

it's a conspiracy.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I wish I had a father.

demonfood

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinKill View Post
anyone know why its down, is it just problems with the new patch or what?
enclosed is the official riot description and geek-talk translation of what happened today(read from bottom to top):

20:50 PST: We have come to understand the cause of some of the problems and are actively working to correct them in order to bring the servers up as soon as possible.
translation: aha! if you set a toothpick on fire before you microwave it, the plasma reaction looks awesome! also we figured out what the day guys did wrong, booyah.

19:58 PST: We have determined that the issues are more complicated than we originally believed and are working to bring the servers back online as fast as we can. We have a full, cross-disciplinary team that is working to resolve the issues and will continue to post updates as they come.
translation: wtf did the day shift do to our servers? but dont worry, we got this.. hopefully..

17:41 PST: We're still working hard to restore our servers. We currently do not have an ETA, but we expect that they will be back online within the next couple of hours. We will update you again when we have more information to share. Thank you for your continued patience.
translation: the day shift just left, we're not sure whats going on, but the night shift is better anyways.

15:41 PST:We currently expect NA servers to be back up late tonight. Thank you for continuing to bear with us.
translation: we are banging our heads against our keyboards. cant wait for 5 o'clock.

14:31 PST: We do not yet have a fix prepared to restore stability. We apologize for the continuing downtime.
translation: OMFG WTF is wrong with this?!? really sorry about this guys, this never happens.. Q_Q

14:06 PST: Our investigation into today's issues is still ongoing.
translation: we still have no idea wtf is going on, but arent going to say that to you.

13:30 PST: We are still investigating the root cause of today's issues. Thank you for your patience.
translation: we still have no idea wtf is going on. sorry guys.

13:08 PST: We are continuing to work towards resolving in-game issues. Logins are still disabled.
translation: we have no idea wtf is going on.

Icecweem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

**** Riot, servers down again and again and again. Sweet job guys.

skuller6969

06-20-2012

American server is down atm wtf is the problem AGIAN PLZ responed

skuller6969

06-20-2012

american server is down atm wtf is the problem now

ragnaraq

06-22-2012

Be patient guys. Riot does all they can, try to cut them some slack. I mean if you were one of them, and yelled at all the time, waddya gonna do?