Server Unavailable ON FATHERS DAY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superari

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAris View Post
^^
WUT THE F**K R U SAYING i would be more like QwQ i cant F***ING play ON THIS F***ING **** DAY(jkjk Im just trolling ya tho im sad tht the servers are closed :/)

Forcito

06-17-2012

alguien sabe hora cuando vuelve el lol

acdcdave

06-17-2012

i want play !!!! .....i need play XD

iMoRtALxDeMoN

06-17-2012

well its fathers day and we need to respect that so we must wait until servers go online

ghbutler

06-17-2012

Unavailable on father's day and my mom's birthday

Kamador

06-17-2012

i just want to play some LOL sniff sniff sniff

Lighter Devil

06-17-2012

Eu quero chuu... eu quero chaa.. eu quero chu cah chu chu chaa

the grand monk

06-17-2012

when is the server gonna be up again?

Max Gripness

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Uhm, unless you are a father and wanted to play LoL on your day.
It is my humble opinion that if you wish to play video games that much that you can't spend 'your' day with your kids, you should most likely not be a father.

I realize people will say that it is 'your' day, but if 'your' day consists of playing video games and ignoring your kids, perhaps you should not have had kids.

Panwar

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modél View Post
It is my humble opinion that if you wish to play video games that much that you can't spend 'your' day with your kids, you should most likely not be a father.

I realize people will say that it is 'your' day, but if 'your' day consists of playing video games and ignoring your kids, perhaps you should not have had kids.
Or maybe it's your first fathers day and your less than 1 year old kid doesn't know what fathers day is nor does he need a day of activities with his father.

Or your kids are basically grown and out of the house and after talking to them on the phone, or going out to get a bite to eat you have the day to yourself.

Or you had a day of activities planned with your family but amazingly that didn't take up the entirety of your waking hours.(This is me, I had a barbecue at my grandparents with my brother and cousin and their kids and now my son is passed out from a day of playing).

Or maybe you are a stay at home dad and after taking care of your kids every day you get a day off.

Or maybe it's hard to make broad assumptions about someones life based upon 1 sentence.