BE patient everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4buel0

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Been working all day, and when free time arrives, servers are down.....****

MadManDu

06-17-2012

im gonna grab my bass and jam out to Sin's a Good Man's Brother by Grand Funk Railroad..check it out, its an awesome song..

UpgradeGaming

06-17-2012

at least it happened on fathers day when i wasnt even home so i get free double ip for nothing woot woot

Draight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

watching tea and drinking netflix at this point

XxCriusXx21

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draight View Post
watching tea and drinking netflix at this point
netflix always goes down smooth!!

canihaveakiss

06-17-2012

sigh... i broke my mouse im so mad lol is under service plz hurry i need my drug back

Justhanginon

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRecord View Post
i hate smoker

they wasting their life, it kills you.

people think its fun to kill yourself each time you smoke a cig.

no wonder the lifespan of people this generation will be shorter than the people of last generation.
ROFL!!! You realize how moronic your arguement is right?? This generation was not the first to start smoking just saying. Also, everything you do kills you in one way or another. Scientists say everything gives you cancer. Next they're going to say breathing the air is going to give lung cancer. Smoking may kill people, but it's not like we're not already going to die??? Just saying, find a better arguement before you try to be a ****, cause you obviously just failed -.-

Dragoon Feld

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRecord View Post
you must think because you smoke your soooo cool.

God.. i hate smokers
hating on someone for a choice they make is not only ignorant but quite insightful to your personality.

I've smoke for the last decade 0 problems and still Excersie 45mins a day and still pass all required physicals for work.

so. like the op reinstated. Smoking i moderation is not a bad thing. its the idiots that smoke a pack a day. or hell even a half a pack.

epihelmintheov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I left on a plane for China Saturday morning xD. I'm at a TV station waiting for my aunt to get off work so we can go watch something get filmed.I'm sitting here at a computer that doesn't have the specs to play LoL and I'm half LOLing at the people who are raging about how they can't get on....try going outside for once, the air where you are is probably fresher than the air outside of where I am.