@Riot Account has been deleted! please help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoopFlusher3000

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multra View Post
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?
My account I am no longer able to access is T3KxNinjax. My account I am using now and that account were registered under the same email. I have purchased RP on my T3KxNinjax account and have the confirmation emails still so I know for a fact that i used the same email for both.

Edit:Both Log in AND summoner name are T3KxNinjax

Edit: I have never changed my summoner name but I believe I have changed the email that the account is registered with BEFORE I made my smurf under the same email.

HandsomeJeffrey

06-17-2012

I have the same problem for my lv 20 account handsomegeoffrey!! will it be fix shortly? can someone gives me an email to send to ask help from? come-on we gotta do something guys

Miklo V

06-17-2012

Quote:
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?
miklo v

Bohemius III

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Quote:
Bohemius III

Mac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Yee multra

OvernightSiren

06-17-2012

Quote:
PVP Username: ZephyrBlue
SummonerName: ZephyrFantasy

Pandakul

06-17-2012

IGN: panda195063

GotTeased

06-17-2012

Quote:
AznKevinStyle

Xanthenil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Ph3nocyde, summoner name is phenocyde, my brothers account.

Manic Wolf

06-17-2012

Quote:
Summoner Name: Manic Wolf
Account name: Manicsoen

And thanks for the help