Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Account has been deleted! please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoopFlusher3000

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?

My account I am no longer able to access is T3KxNinjax. My account I am using now and that account were registered under the same email. I have purchased RP on my T3KxNinjax account and have the confirmation emails still so I know for a fact that i used the same email for both.

Edit:Both Log in AND summoner name are T3KxNinjax

Edit: I have never changed my summoner name but I believe I have changed the email that the account is registered with BEFORE I made my smurf under the same email.

HandsomeJeffrey

06-17-2012

I have the same problem for my lv 20 account handsomegeoffrey!! will it be fix shortly? can someone gives me an email to send to ask help from? come-on we gotta do something guys

Miklo V

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?

miklo v

Bohemius III

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:

Bohemius III

Mac

06-17-2012

Yee multra

OvernightSiren

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:

PVP Username: ZephyrBlue
SummonerName: ZephyrFantasy

Pandakul

06-17-2012

IGN: panda195063

GotTeased

06-17-2012

Quote:
AznKevinStyle

Xanthenil

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:

Ph3nocyde, summoner name is phenocyde, my brothers account.

Manic Wolf

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:

Summoner Name: Manic Wolf
Account name: Manicsoen

And thanks for the help