@Riot Account has been deleted! please help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CL5 Geotio

06-17-2012

My friends accounts are working fine, but mine does not exist...

whupwhupwhup

06-17-2012

Mageara

PoopFlusher3000

06-17-2012

I think this has something to do with having two accounts registered under the same email. My freind who I often play with was NOT able to register two accounts under the same email yet I HAD two accounts under the same email. Now the first account created (my main) seems to be non-existent. I have spent more money and time on this game than any other game. I do not plan on having to start over If riot doesn't fix this I will be pissed. My friends are still able to view my account and I am still not here friends list I am just not able to log in please riot tell me you can fix this and soon.

Oddities

06-17-2012

Tagalog

pwned500

06-17-2012

summoner name is: pwned1000
IGN: Mykoh

i also supported a ticket

thanks for the help!

Iratherenjoymud

06-17-2012

Iherdthatuliekmudkipz=log on name Iratherenjoymud=summoner name, apparently can still log on to the forums but I can't get onto the game

kamaehamaeha

06-17-2012

I think has happened to any account that had RP purchases, though I can't say for sure.

Monsterkillg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multra View Post
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?
Killerleko

Malizio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Malizio

Same messages that everyone else is getting, just recently was able to log into the forums/site, still not the game itself though.

NerdBaller

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multra View Post
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?
Login; brentwen

In-Game Summoner; NerdBaller.