Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Account has been deleted! please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CL5 Geotio

06-17-2012

My friends accounts are working fine, but mine does not exist...

whupwhupwhup

06-17-2012

Mageara

PoopFlusher3000

06-17-2012

I think this has something to do with having two accounts registered under the same email. My freind who I often play with was NOT able to register two accounts under the same email yet I HAD two accounts under the same email. Now the first account created (my main) seems to be non-existent. I have spent more money and time on this game than any other game. I do not plan on having to start over If riot doesn't fix this I will be pissed. My friends are still able to view my account and I am still not here friends list I am just not able to log in please riot tell me you can fix this and soon.

Oddities

06-17-2012

Tagalog

pwned500

06-17-2012

summoner name is: pwned1000
IGN: Mykoh

i also supported a ticket

thanks for the help!

Iratherenjoymud

06-17-2012

Iherdthatuliekmudkipz=log on name Iratherenjoymud=summoner name, apparently can still log on to the forums but I can't get onto the game

kamaehamaeha

06-17-2012

I think has happened to any account that had RP purchases, though I can't say for sure.

Monsterkillg

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?

Killerleko

Malizio

06-17-2012

Malizio

Same messages that everyone else is getting, just recently was able to log into the forums/site, still not the game itself though.

NerdBaller

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Quote:
Multra:
Hey guys, I will look into this issue. Can you please post the summoner name you are having troubles with so I can narrow down the accounts please?

Login; brentwen

In-Game Summoner; NerdBaller.