@Riot Account has been deleted! please help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackanese16

06-17-2012

My summoner still exists. wtf RIOT!

Aya Shameimaru

06-17-2012

Shut the servers down, and fix it... might as well to keep from more of these threads popping up. BTW happened to my account too, had riot points, a few skins, and not to mention the countless hours I put into leveling, and getting champs/runes.

Oddities

06-17-2012

i want my account back!

Mcburgerchicken

06-17-2012

Happenned to my main account too, apparently it doesn't exist anymore when I was just playing before the ranked games closed yesterday D:. My smurf works though o_O

A Pedo Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Either if the accounts are erased, then they will have to compensate somehow, or they get the accounts back from a backup file lol. Mine's gone too.

Kaleros

06-17-2012

I had purchased EVERY champions had a full set of every rune, every skin for about half the champions, and at least 1 skin PER champion. Log in to find that my account no longer exists, when i input my summoner name it starts me over again....wtf riot...you've made some mistakes in the past, but this is almost unforgivable.

SyndicatesBlood

06-17-2012

Same here well im gonna want a god dang refund if they deleted accounts

Unforgiven Kaze

06-17-2012

My friend went and saw my profile , (my account was deleted but she saw my profile) shes telling me my rune pages are completely gone . Im also off her friends list. Idk whats going on im sure riot is running around like chickens with no heads.

SyndicatesBlood

06-17-2012

U disgust us riot if u dont fix this

Nero Geist

06-17-2012

I'm logged in on the website, yet I cant see my account... Oh yeah, I can't get in the game either. I hope something is done about this.