@Riot Account has been deleted! please help

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwned500

06-17-2012

Hey guys, since the server has gone down, I have been unable to log onto the client at all. That is to be expected but what really got me was when I went to the league of legends website and tried to log in and post on the forums, it said that I was unable to log in at all. I thought that maybe somebody might have found out my password or something so I tried resetting it but when I tried, it said my account does not exist. This happened to both my accounts. Is somebody else experiencing the same issues? and does anybody have any advice on what to do? I'm pretty sure I was not banned since I did not receive any emails and generally people who are banned receive a "you have been banned til___" whereas mine just says the account never existed. I will try submitting a ticket

EDIT: Also noticed alot of the people that this is happening to had 2 accounts registered to the same email. and one of the accounts got deleted. For me my smurf still reamins

EDIT1: Post your summoner/IGN name for the rioter to look at, also servers have gone down again so maybe they are fixing it!

EDIT 2: Riot seems to have found the problem and will fix it with a roll back. THANK YOU RIOT <3 Great Customer Support

Mythi of Venus

06-17-2012

I have the same problem so it isn't only you! I've tried with my brothers account and my best friends and it's the same..

Mythi of Venus

06-17-2012

I'm having the same problem with both my accounts, my brothers account and my best friends. So it isn't only you, maybe we can get an answer(: .

BearElite

06-17-2012

I have this problem as well. When logging in the client says "Invalid username/password". When tried to log in on the site it said that username did not exist and when I attempted to recover my password it says that my account does not exist. When I checked on lolbase.net, my profile did not show up. Riot please recover my account, I've own many skins and have put alot of time into LoL.

Kryptonian

06-17-2012

Same problem on my friends account, cannot access his account via the website either. Stats for "missing" accounts not showing up on lolking.net either.

WATCHMEN23

06-17-2012

Having the same issues, posting on my smurf account.

Beelzenic

06-17-2012

I also have this problem as well.

I'm already logged in on the forums though, but when I try to check my account I get the same messages you guys do. So I'm posting on an account that does not exist! Woot!

I am not Michael

06-17-2012

Oh lord i thought this was just me

Marco Maia

06-17-2012

Same problem

LeLuis

06-17-2012

O.o my said the same but im logged on this wth is going on?

1234511 ... 49