Alex Ich gotta be better then Regi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBuhdazzla

06-17-2012

I can agree with this. I also think Froggen is a stronger mid than Regi.

xMultiLaser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by richman16 View Post
I mean come on. Hes better, mechanically and works better with his team then Regi does.

EDIT: the downvotes begin, I only become stronger. Also im a big fan of Regi and TSM, but I gotta say Alex Ich and M5 are better.
that ^

Shadowsteppe

06-17-2012

alex ich is simply the best player not just in mid but overal ) his mechanical knowledge and overal gameplay is really no where to be matched

SubToMeOnYoutube

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsteppe View Post
alex ich is simply the best player not just in mid but overal ) his mechanical knowledge and overal gameplay is really no where to be matched
I must agree with this, he always has at least very close to perfect cs if not above perfect (with wraiths and such) and he is just so good with TF and his mids that he plays regularly he is unstoppable.

Jazzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsteppe View Post
Froggen is much better than Alex Ich. I strongly believe Froggen is the best AP mid in all of LoL players. However, M5 are a much better team then CLG.eu

Froggen and Alex Ich are both miles ahead of Reginald though. TSM would probably beat both of them though, due to their superior team play and coordination.

NicoAuditore

06-17-2012

This thread is now Froggen is God thread.

Jazzz

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoAuditore View Post
This thread is now Froggen is God thread.
this

RainbowGothic

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizoli View Post
Yeah he is...

Regi isn't good comparatively to other pro AP mids.

Jiji kills him 1v1 every set.
Froggen is a god.
Alex Ich is.. Alex Ich.

The reason TSM wins is because of their team synergy and lane dominance.

While I do prefer CLG to TSM I will say that TSM has recently had much more cohesiveness as a team which is what is letting them win so much.
OddOne has a sore back.

JackNdaBox

06-17-2012

lmao Alex prolly the best mid in the game. Regi isnt even top 5 anymore. ELO isnt everything but his is terrible for someone who has his experience and is a professional LOL player. Ive heard more then 1 person say on stream they wouldnt even duo with Regi to get his elo up because he is too heavy.

Memphis Grizzly

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by richman16 View Post
I mean come on. Hes better, mechanically and works better with his team then Regi does.

EDIT: the downvotes begin, I only become stronger. Also im a big fan of Regi and TSM, but I gotta say Alex Ich and M5 are better.
I agree that he is better in general, especially mechanically, however the reason TSM wins is because they work so well together, in that aspect they are equal. That being said, Froggen is a god