Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.36%
Malzahar 183 26.07%
Mordekaiser 101 14.39%
Veigar 151 21.51%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.68%
Voters: 702. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oug

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
I'm going to put my vote on Swain. With his sudden coup of Noxian leadership I think there is going to be a dreadful turn of events during his rule, maybe even start another war between Demacia and Noxus.

Malzahar could be second place, with all the void mumbo jumbo he's spreading about.

I don't know enough about Mordekaiser to really rate him as a villain. He doesn't seem to be a major threat.
Swain and LeBlanc actually manufactured the fighting that created the Crystal Scar, so add another check to that list

Malzahar and the void are unknown quantities...

Mordekaiser is meh now that his lore doesn't specifically have him originating in the Shadow Isles.

Malteris

06-26-2012

If I had to cast a vote for a single champion, I'd go with Malzahar for now. Simply because he's trying to usher a much, much larger evil into the world. Morde/Hec don't make sense as they both seem to feed off of sickness/conflict respectively. Both of which require living humans to leech off of. Also, I can see the Shadow Isles being a huge boon to Runeterra against the Void by providing a literally limitless supply of soldiers. If you're an immortal, undead powerhouse, why would you let some hungry demons take that from you without a fight?

Really though, what are all those summoners at the league up to? What are their real goals in everything? They're comprised of the most powerful mages in the world after all. And we've seen from the JoJ that they're not immune to corruption...

Yasako

06-26-2012

LeBlanc. Not in the strait-laced "oh here's this evil villain look they want to destroy the world we must stop it", but in a more sinister and motivated way. Or just for ****s and giggles. idk.
LeBlanc definitely won't be eating the world any time soon, but she will stir **** up, and that will open the way for weakness on Runeterra for other stuff to go down.

Akesgeroth

07-11-2012

I'm surprised that Swain and Veigar got so many votes, and Varus so few.

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Swain is the best villain because I feel he has the best mix of power, treachery, and sympathy. For example, Darkseid from the DC comics is essentially Satan, but the Joker or Lex Luthor is a far more interesting character.

They rely on cunning and other tricks rather than pure brute power. Swain is probably less powerful than a few of these guys like Morde, Veigar, Malz, and probably Varus too. It's his reliance on devious sinister plans that make him a better villain.

Archparagon

07-11-2012

Where does it say the Morde is from the Void? It was my understanding that he popped up outta no where from Noxus. IMO I think Hec and Morde would team up and pwn the world

Skuas

07-11-2012

Definatly Hecarim. He soloed demancias armies and destroyed everything in his path.

Lajinn5

07-11-2012

veigar, if hes the villian we never have to worry about anything, he'll slip on a banana peel and ruin his plans while we sit by and laugh

Bullettime7

07-11-2012

Malzahar. Swain, even if he can manipulate demonic energies with his bird form, is still mortal and still only has control over a mortal army. Malzahar intends to bring the Void to Valoran, which is why Kassadin is hunting him.

BeatriceMyDarlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Swain & LeBlanc; who knows what The Black Rose will accomplish?