Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pucks

11-16-2012

I chose other. The most villainous being Teemo, because even "God hates Teemo."

Acorn Thief

11-17-2012

i don't know, guys... teemo's pretty f**king sketchy...

Morec0

11-17-2012

Varus? How is he even started to be classified as a villain?

But I pick Mordekaiser, as he lore makes it clear he's up to something REALLY nasty, and he has a load of allies to help him do it.

nikev9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

mordekaiser and hecarim seems to be the real badass of the league of legends world morde has an unknown identity he might be the fkin god of valoran hue hue

Akesgeroth

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0 View Post
Varus? How is he even started to be classified as a villain?

But I pick Mordekaiser, as he lore makes it clear he's up to something REALLY nasty, and he has a load of allies to help him do it.
Go read Varus' lore again. If you don't understand, let me put it in terms you might understand.

You're charged with keeping Satan in jail. If he escapes from jail, he will destroy the world. Now, someone comes over and kills your mom and runs away. You tell Satan "I'm going to free you, but in exchange you have to give me your powers until I find and kill the guy who killed my mom." He accepts, you find the guy and kill him, Satan's part of the bargain is done, and now he destroys the world.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT VARUS IS DOING.

Morec0

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Go read Varus' lore again. If you don't understand, let me put it in terms you might understand.

You're charged with keeping Satan in jail. If he escapes from jail, he will destroy the world. Now, someone comes over and kills your mom and runs away. You tell Satan "I'm going to free you, but in exchange you have to give me your powers until I find and kill the guy who killed my mom." He accepts, you find the guy and kill him, Satan's part of the bargain is done, and now he destroys the world.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT VARUS IS DOING.
I can understand that, I've actually understood that, but to me there is really no proof, from what I've read, that the corruption Varus has taken upon himself made such a two-sided deal with him; for all we know it could simlpy be out to feed on pain and suffering caused by its host.

And Varus did not unleash it for any personal gain other than revenge, and revenge for a very good cause. Unless he undertakes some more dark transformation (i.e., becoming power-hungry like Mengsk from Starcraft) he's more of an anti-hero in my eyes.

ATadInsanes

11-18-2012

Although Morde and Malz have an evil army of evil, they haven't done anything with it, so I'm voting Swain. Now, the moment the shadow isle erupt with countless undead, or the endless horrors spawn from the desert, then I'll rethink it.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I'd say Sona has the potential to be the greatest of LoL villains. After all she's never spoken her true motives.

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Tis Veigar Should Be The Main Villain....Well Not Really Malzahar is more of a treat due to maybe unleashing the void on Valoran

Whatever28

11-18-2012

Singed... have you heard his laugh
IT WAS SINGED ALL ALONG