Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melencholy Seas

11-10-2012

I think LB is the main villain. She was behind the whole 'Kalamanda 'Making of the crystal scar battle that the JoJ was going on about.

Proof:
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ject%20NEW.JPG

If you go onto that and zoom in on swains breastplate, well, Guess who's looking in the reflection. It LB. She also help placed swain into power, and is believed to kill vaynes parents. True, she may not be the most evil villan, but right now, shes the most active, and therefore the 'main' villain.

Repr0bate

11-11-2012

It is Teemo, obviously. He plans on shrooming the whole world and detonating them all at once.

Just kidding.

I would say, Malzahar. He has a growing cult of void worshipers. Revolution in the future?

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Brand, Fiddlesticks, Xerath, Mordekaiser/Hecarim.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

My number one pick is fiddlesticks. His name is Harbinger of Doom, for crying out loud. He is the evil Harbinger of a God who wants to destroy the entire world, not even leave a scrap of it.

Tadiken

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melencholy Seas View Post
I think LB is the main villain. She was behind the whole 'Kalamanda 'Making of the crystal scar battle that the JoJ was going on about.

Proof:
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ject%20NEW.JPG

If you go onto that and zoom in on swains breastplate, well, Guess who's looking in the reflection. It LB. She also help placed swain into power, and is believed to kill vaynes parents. True, she may not be the most evil villan, but right now, shes the most active, and therefore the 'main' villain.
Jarvan is NOT Le'Blanc damnit! She impersonated him for one little fight, and now everyone thinks Le'Blanc is guilty.
Furthermore, Swain is orchestrating what Le'Blanc does at any given time.

Tadiken

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattarias View Post
Most of the "villain" characters we have seem just to be the tip of the iceberg. For example, Malz is just the prophet, the herald if you will. I doubt he can destroy much on his own. But the beasties hanging out IN the void? Hoooooo boy...
Cho'Gath is merely a young adult Void creature, not even in his prime yet. Kog'Maw is a larvae for crying out loud. Kha'Zix is somewhere between cho and kog.

Tadiken

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalBrit View Post
(yes alot of champs are evil and villain IE, Noc, fiddle etc. but none of them have the power of world destruction like opening the void)

PS. is my Nerd showing?
Fiddles is planning on releasing a Demon-God into the world with power that is unequaled by even the void itself. However, there may be a deity of similar power residing in the void.

Tadiken

11-12-2012

Mordekaiser is Pestilence, Hecarim is War, and Karthus is Death. Who is Famine?

Tadiken

11-12-2012

Morgana and Renekton are immortal technically,(don't age; get sick) but they will still die from physical wounds. Renekton in the lore was practically dead when he came through the portal to valoran because of nasus, saved by the League.

Tadiken

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Junior View Post
I think Kog'maw could be the main villain. If Malzahar hadn't invited Kog'maw into the league, He would of just kept on eating and getting bigger, until even the institute of war couldn't stop him. In my mind It's either Malzahar or Kog'maw, but Malzahar has a plan, while Kog'maw just constantly wants to destroy everything, by eating everything! So really Malzahar could have prevented a potential apocalypse.
Same thing as Cho'Gath and Kha'Zix. They, however, are more intelligent, and are waiting on the void to make their true strike on the world.