sell back champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fudgepackah

06-17-2012

here come the sarcastic and sly comments but i think we should be able to sell champions back for 1/2 of the ip cost. i really dont see anything wrong with it and do you guys realize how much 6300 ip is for a person that doesnt only play league of legends. just a thought no need to downvote or rage. maybe this idea has been brought up already, its ok, it'll be alright.

EDIT: if you sell back something that you bought with rp, you get half rp back. smae with ip

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

You can get three refunds, of purchases in the last 30 days.

fudgepackah

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce and Swipe View Post
You can get three refunds, of purchases in the last 30 days.
isnt that with rp only?

Rxlic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I think it would be a pretty good idea, I mean, it's not like they are losing any money or anything for this. I know myself would like to get rid of some of the heroes I never play.

fudgepackah

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxlic View Post
I think it would be a pretty good idea, I mean, it's not like they are losing any money or anything for this. I know myself would like to get rid of some of the heroes I never play.
yea like i bought leona on release and now ive learned my lesson. 6300 dow the drain. they would actually be gaining money because you lsoe the rp and people will be more happy.

Dobagoh

06-17-2012

I would sell back Ashe. I want my 225 IP returned.

fudgepackah

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I would sell back Ashe. I want my 225 IP returned.
me too man. me too

Rashidas

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgepackah View Post
isnt that with rp only?
RP and IP, 3 chances period though. Not 3 chances for RP and 3 for IP

p0tat0pancakes

06-17-2012

If you do, you'd have to make it so that only IP purchases would be refunded. I could see a bunch of people buying champs with RP and then refunding them, thus 'buying' IP.

fudgepackah

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0tat0pancakes View Post
If you do, you'd have to make it so that only IP purchases would be refunded. I could see a bunch of people buying champs with RP and then refunding them, thus 'buying' IP.
yea i thought about that. but it would only return half and people wouldnt want to be ip anyway.