We Want A New 3v3 Map!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tnx

06-17-2012

I don't find anything wrong with it. I prefer 3v3, even though it's easier to lose the game. But not as many people like it, just like dominion, so they're not going to pay as much attention.

Dviation

06-17-2012

Screw a new 3v3 map. They should fix the one that they have currently.

demonfood

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AteAnOrange View Post
The failed premise is that 3v3 maps are unpopular. The reason 3v3 treeline is less popular now is because of the misconception by some that it is a better way for 2 friends to play together with fewer strangers on their team. I lost count of how many times I play it only to find 2 stooges on my team that came on to play together and we are pitted against a 3 man pre-made and get skunked because the 2 stooges flag our team as a premade so we get stacked against another real premade.. That is not a map failure as much as a matchmaking system FAIL.
theres one obvious problem with this theory, if youre getting put into premades against a team of 3 friends, and getting 2 knuckleheads(we assume knuckleheads you dont know/play with) then arent you solo/duo queuing? chances are they are as well. some teams just communicate better, especially when they all speak the same language. you gotta love going into a 5v5 just to find out after youre in game that 2-3 people speak brazilian.

also, why alter the map they have now? many people love it and will keep playing it if they add a new 3s map. they have lots of time invested in to the strategies and nuances of their own play styles that they wont want to give up. at the same time, these people shouldnt be "punished" by changing the current map. so lets hear it for a new 3v3 map!