We Want A New 3v3 Map!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magoo316

06-17-2012

Please like this and maybe Riot will notice the likes and maybe change the map? Im pursonally sick of Summiners Rift always getting changes and seeing The Twisted Treeline get nothing. like if you're with me!

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

just so you know a few thumbs up on a comment will do nothing

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

thumbs up if u think thumbs up should mean something!!!!!

Drúgs

06-17-2012

People hate 3s because its fast paced and more team orientated. 5's you can recover more easily because its so vast but yet takes so long. Im a proud supporter of 3s, help this man.

boikax

Recruiter

06-17-2012

please change the map

Godo

06-17-2012

I honestly think, they will come out with a new 5 v 5 before they do a 3 v 3, most videos are 5 v 5 :/.

AteAnOrange

06-17-2012

Yes! The problem with 5v5's is that 10 players total increases the odds of getting a troll or afker in the mix. 3v3 would be nice because it has fewer players so lessens chance of trolls by almost half from 9 other people to only 5.

Increasing time penalties for ditchers and other afker and dialup call waiting frequent LD trolls would also help but I know I waste my breath.

Many great map concepts already exist in old mechcommander pvp maps. 2v2 capture the base type fights would be excellent but they tended to depend more heavily on a non-regen and limited repairs scenario and players would typically choose between short range ambush mechs and long range hit and run mechs.

AteAnOrange

06-17-2012

The failed premise is that 3v3 maps are unpopular. The reason 3v3 treeline is less popular now is because of the misconception by some that it is a better way for 2 friends to play together with fewer strangers on their team. I lost count of how many times I play it only to find 2 stooges on my team that came on to play together and we are pitted against a 3 man pre-made and get skunked because the 2 stooges flag our team as a premade so we get stacked against another real premade.. That is not a map failure as much as a matchmaking system FAIL.

Rafaelzerus

06-17-2012

It would be nice having a new 3v3 map

Exotic3s

06-17-2012

Why a new 3v3? TT is a good map for 3's. And just so you guys know they are already making a new 5v5 map. Magma Chamber. MC. But I don't want a new 3's map. I want a new NUMBER like 4vr would be fun. Or a small 2v2v2 3v3v3.Would be better. But a new 3's map I don't need. Sure it would be cool. But than it would spilt the que time way bad. Unless they gave the new map draft mode to if the new 3v3 map. Than people would only play on that map but really all I want is draft or a new map. idc what map what number just a new map. :P