Toxic employees inbred with toxic players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2013

Your entire community is well known as the top leading sh--it stain on the world with the massive amount of daddy abused small dick denial complex troll who will blame the entire world even while they are getting punched in the throat by them selves on someone else. I really pray someone 9/11 bombs your Hq in LA real soon. Extremely toxic. It is contagious. Had to tell him to stop blaming us for his faults and what his dad does to him. Then I told him the true story of my friend who committed suicide from that much denial due to a lot of mental and physical dad abuse. Ban this guy before he hurts himself or causes others to join his toxic cause to self destruction.

Jaegermeifter

09-22-2013

Confused. Wrong section of forums.

The Lord Mayor

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCookie View Post
Your entire community is well known as the top leading sh--it stain on the world with the massive amount of daddy abused small dick denial complex troll who will blame the entire world even while they are getting punched in the throat by them selves on someone else. I really pray someone 9/11 bombs your Hq in LA real soon. Extremely toxic. It is contagious. Had to tell him to stop blaming us for his faults and what his dad does to him. Then I told him the true story of my friend who committed suicide from that much denial due to a lot of mental and physical dad abuse. Ban this guy before he hurts himself or causes others to join his toxic cause to self destruction.
To a certain extent I agree that toxic players are ruining the experiences of many. However, they often only account for 1% of the players and are often swiftly dealt with. If reported whoever the guy was being toxic, I guarantee you he will go to the tribunal and be punished.
Sadly, the tribunal is too soft on punishments cuz Riot doesn't want to lose players cuz that is a loss in income. I hear its like 6-8 visits to the tribunal before permabanned.

I Have 1 Gear GO

09-23-2013

Project much?