udyr ????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insípid

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
asuming we are talking about jungle here.

at lvl 2 you will have pheonix and bear ? how will you gank like that ? by the time your 3rd attack will land he'l have flashed or simply ran away
tigers upfront bleed burst makes your ganks at lvl 2 and 3 and 4 alot more powerfull and trust me when you just killed or assisted in killing 2 or 3 people the extra gold you make off that will be > than the gold you would have gotten from pheonix farming jungle and not ganking as much if at all.

like i sad i been playing udyr for a few years now i know wats wat and wat works better
and the sad part is that pheonix stance has become irrevelent after the jungle nerf patch
You're crazy, you must be doing it wrong. You dont stay in phoenix stance in jungle. usually. U go phoenix then u switch to turtle while the waves still pulse and you still have the AP/AD buff ya psychonaut. If I hear one more thing about phoenix udyr being **** ima flip, when i play udyr phoenix and dnt get a single point in tiger till lvl 16 and my ganks and teamfight potential is impeccable.

Go to solomid and look at the top two builds for Udyr, yes the featured ones, they go phoenix first, they're featured for a reason

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

oooh solomid such a scrub site tbh.

Anyways...do wat works for you, there is no one way to play this game, if it works for you than use it untill it stops working and than find something els that works equaly good or better.
Im just putting my experiance up in here for the op to read ( my exp based on almost 3 years of playing lol btw, and not some website i just read and blindly follow) and maybe even try out him self who knows he might like it , i sure as hell have up to now and im quite happy with my results when playing udyr and most of my team mates also love me for rushing out of the bush at lvl 2 and ganking wat ever lane i can and repeating that a few minutes later again and again putting their lanes behind in farm and exp , exactly wat a jungler is for imo. ( and exactly what riot wanted to accomplish with the jungle changes )
And for this ive chosen the build that has the strongest low lvl insta gib ganks on udyr and fact is that that usses tiger stance. just run the numbers thay are available on the net even on solomid someplace i bet.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Now I am far from pro with Udyr, but I cant see a level 2 gank being in Udyrs best interest.

Waiting until level four gives you not only an extra point in your damage stance (Be it Pheonix or Tiger). but it gives you a point in Turtle to not only protect you, but to regen some of udyrs health and precious mana during the gank. Waiting to level 3 or 4 also gives you Red buff, allowing you and your allies in lane the highest probability of killing one and/or both of the enemies in lane. Ganking at level two gives your team a second at best to unload what little damage you all have before the enemy simply flashes away (or if they're close enough to the tower simply walk).

The benefits of of waiting until level 4 and Red buff are even greater for Tiger stance (although it will take a lot longer than Pheonix to get to that level). Red buffs slow can slow your enemy down enough to nearly double your chances to hit them with Tigers active.

Catnium

06-19-2012

wel my 1st gank always comes right after i take blue so mana isnt an issue at all.

The gank it self dus not take long either you just run in try not to use ghost make sure the enemy is over extended or els he can make it back to his tower than right after you stun them you hit, tiger, auto auto, stun, tiger and you or your team mate would have landed a kill ,and if you dont get a kill than atleast you'd have burned some of their summoner spels
try and use ghost only if you see your target will get away from you, ive had a large number of lvl 2 ganks that dint even need me using my ghost.

than when your done you move back into the jungle clear the other half reach lvl 4 get red buff and do all those things you mentioned above.
i personaly also do a lvl 3 gank thats right after i take red ( i take red at lvl 2.7 thats right after killing the ghost camp you will lvl during or just after the red kill and heal up from gaining a lvl also) i get my red buff rush into ganking position somewhere and do my thing again i will still have blue buff on me at this time alto its close to running out ( litle under half a minute left on it )
at lvl 3 ill have tiger stance lvl 2 and bear stance lvl 1 i dont get turtle untill lvl 4 this will do enuf burst to get anyone in top mid or but to 50% hp or less.you'l have a very small window of time for this because top and mid will soon out level you because thay are gaining exp faster than a jungler