A New Opening for Solo Queue Abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croanin View Post
There is still the dilemna that no one wants to play support. When I"m last pick I tell them that I'm lousy at AD. I am capable of doing it and I have been practicing but its my worst role hands down so I think they have a right to know. However I add in that I cant support, lying through my teeth, cause Alistar is my main. Why babysit some random guy thats possibly and idiot when you can possibly snowball mid, jungle or top?
If my bluff is called or they gamble with it I do support.

I would also like to add that I never felt that smerfing in ranked was such a big deal. Its low to do it to completely new players. But I personally dont think a 2k player will snowball off of me in lane. Were trying to get out of elo hell because we dont feel that we belong there so we should rise to the challenge. I'm not saying I would win in lane but I know when I'm outclassed and to play safe. If these guys are smerfing from 700 elo shame on you for being that low in the first place. I would give up and wait till next season tbh.

A lot of people do wish to support is the thing. Probably not sub 1400s too much, but I agree that many people don't.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

bump

TB Wolf

06-17-2012

bump

TB Wolf

10-07-2012

After a few months of this system, does anyone find this to be the case in games?

Blackguarana

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by genes1s View Post
stop making threads about this.
Cuz u probably got ofended ,so you are the ****** who does things like that....

Meiu

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyMakesMagic View Post
I'd honestly just rather let people dodge without any penalty. Each game takes so **** long that i'm fine with waiting 5-10 minutes to get a team composition that has a real chance of winning. If matches didn't regularly take an hour to complete I think a dodge penalty should be implemented.
Truth be told if I made the game I would increase the amount of gold you get over time until each match usually completed within 30 minutes
The flaw in this is that both sides want a team that will win so a game will never start.

pramit the great

10-07-2012

there is way to solve this. Take a screenshot and send it to support. They will investigate the issue

TB Wolf

01-01-2013

This is relevant to problems nowadays.