League Judgment - Urgot

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disappointment

08-26-2010

I honestly didn't like this one as much as the other ones. Its rather predictable and far less "mind exposing " then Galileo's or Vlad's. I mean "Revenge!, anyone could have looked as description and figured that out in about two seconds.

I had hoped it would have been Sion and Urgot talking about undeath and their differences.

TheLeetNinja

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabb View Post
Good job none the less, but have you ever considered making one about the League rejecting a champion?
Wellllllll I guess the only person to ever fulfill the role of a "rejected champion" would be....Urf.

HOW COULD YOU?! HASN'T HE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?? D:

LEAVE URF ALONEEEE~

larkhill

08-26-2010

revenge huh? how creative...

im not a fan of garen and all the attention he's getting. i still liked it but it was the worst of the 3.

i was hoping for a bit more backstory on how badass of a warrior urgot was before he got pwned by garen. we all knew he wanted revenge on garen. that was a given.

Euant

08-26-2010

Quote:
I thought it would have been a better idea if he'd face himself as he once was, it would invite more oppurtunities to learn something about Urgot and how he feels about the condition he's currently in etc.

Good job none the less, but have you ever considered making one about the League rejecting a champion?
I asked for examples of the rejected champions too. It seems to me now that they'll let anyone in no matter their reason now.

Euant

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeetNinja View Post
Wellllllll I guess the only person to ever fulfill the role of a "rejected champion" would be....Urf.

LEAVE URF ALONEEEE~
Urf was accepted into the League. He was just killed soon after applying by Warwick.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeetNinja View Post

LEAVE URF ALONEEEE~
Or they can take champions like The Spider Queen and other community suggested champions and write up a rejection for them.

Oh and while writing the above I thought of another idea, maybe you should do theese before the champion releases.

darkanos

08-26-2010

emm riot games.. need a orc champion .. with two handed hammer

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkanos View Post
emm riot games.. need a orc champion .. with two handed hammer

And he should be a shaman with lightning and should ride a wolf, and should have a friend orc who would get corrupted by demons........NOT

Fulgoro

08-26-2010

"Revenge!"

At least he got it right on the first try. I enjoy these a lot.

Berrix

08-26-2010

Quote:
I thought it would have been a better idea if he'd face himself as he once was, it would invite more oppurtunities to learn something about Urgot and how he feels about the condition he's currently in etc.

If the way the game is doing this, it is showing summoners recruiting after the League has begun. And the reflection is why certain Champions are joining the League to begin with.

Though I agree, a former self reflection would be something great to see as how Urgot thinks about his current predicament, but that's not probably why he want to join the League as he's a giant ball of blubbery revenge now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershot View Post
Amazing, I love how the new champions are getting other champions when they want to join. First Poppy, now Garen. Xin Zhao next?
I think they're wanting characters that relate to the new characters and on how they are tied together in ways. I can see something like that for Malzahar recruiting another from the Void, for example... Well the reflections of them, of course.

123456 ... 9