League Judgment - Urgot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

I'm a little disappointed, actually. Galio and Vlad are forced to come to a new understanding of themselves, but Urgot gets off with "I want to kill Garen some more"?

Why are Noxians all so one-dimensional but Demacians actually have character development? Even Sion's back-story is one-note. Great Warrior gets turned into Zombie. The End. I'd really like more Judgments for the older characters (Katarina is a first choice) and if you're not too busy making Phreak playtest the new champs, I'd also appreciate some more spotlights for old champs. Having to go to third-party sources for advice all the time is getting really, really old.

@AssasinatorBG:

Riot doesn't accept unsolicited ideas. You can try starting a thread in one of the other forums, but you'll have as much luck as anyone I guess.

MeesterWaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

He has way too high early game damage output. Late game not so much,

DaEpicNoob

08-29-2010

Quote:
Urgot wore a self-satisfied grin as he raised his arm to strike the fatal stroke. An arrow caught him in the chest, staying his hand. He gasped in pain, looking up just in time to catch a glimpse of that same armored figure closing in on him with uncanny speed, weapon raised menacingly.
Whoever does the League Judgement issues have got some serious problem with their english.

dyju

08-29-2010

make some for old characters!

FemJesse

08-30-2010

I love playing Urgot against crummy Garens... that's poetic justice right there!

FemJesse

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEpicNoob View Post
Whoever does the League Judgement issues have got some serious problem with their english.
Perhaps it would better read "Rake the fatal strike?"

Exterminatuz

08-31-2010

O.O and the plot thickens. Garen has a few enemies.

Mawp

10-01-2010

Urgot quote-
"Fear? No. I am the mind killer."

Riot? I have no clue how you do it. Keep it up!

Minimmatty

10-04-2010

I must say these judgments remind me of my own eccentric writings