6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grandhighwarlock

06-17-2012

Is there any way to get a game working? I don't care about the skins etc, I just want to play a game of LoL!

S1mplekse

06-17-2012

After this patch game never starts freaking RIOT FIX UR **** BUG!

Heal n Peel

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friorey View Post
i don't understand the Mordekaiser change about his ulti , can someone explain it to me please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelithe View Post
What is there to explain?
Instead of holding alt and left clicking to move your ghost, you press R and then left click where you want your ghost to go.
Effectively allowing you to interact with it the same as Viktor's ult. Many people didn't know you could control your pet with Alt + Click.

riesjac

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandhighwarlock View Post
Is there any way to get a game working? I don't care about the skins etc, I just want to play a game of LoL!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...53921#25453921

read that

Aku dono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Mana pot gold reduction is lovely~

noreallyimgood

06-17-2012

It's not just the new skins. Did a custom 1v1 with no changed champs and still locked up.

Kirby4Life

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friorey View Post
i don't understand the Mordekaiser change about his ulti , can someone explain it to me please?
You know how viktors ulti can be moved when you spam the R button?? Well good news!! Now you can do the same thing with minions!! (Shacos clone, Annies tibbers, The guy Mord kills with his ulti, etc.)

CuthuluTinieblas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

lol does not enter the items are left as if to enter but not go

Takamachuchu

06-17-2012

Has anyone visited the public chat?
the next patch should have:
a) anti-spam protection in chats - like an exponentially growing punishment from chat and games (if that doesn't teach spammers, I don't think anything will)
b) a 'ignore' feature that doesn't require you to chase names up and down, rightclicking, and hitting ignore.
c) Reskin to the older characters ( *cough* Sivir)

Sneaky Jester

06-17-2012

Confirmed that the new splash art has nothing to do with matches not starting. Riot just messed up a line of coding, and now have to examine over 100,000 lines of it to find out where the glitch is. Probably gonna take a while, guys. Imagine Examining a 100,000 page essay for one particular grammar mistake, but you haven't been told what that mistake is. Now multiply it by 10.