Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6/17/12 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artamisprime777

06-17-2012

Quote:
Takamachuchu:
That woman died happy... *wipes tears of joy off her face*

Mind over matter my dear. Was EZ for me.. I cleared my mind.. And It never 'came'.

omfgitspie

06-17-2012

Quote:
Takamachuchu:
So true. But even so, we can control any man with ease

i guess thats why my dad always warned me never to trust something that bleeds 3 days straight and doesnt die....

wsuuup

06-17-2012

Quote:
ProfManBlack:
Ok, several people are saying different things about this part of the ntoes, and I don't fully understand it.

Does it mean adding two more slots to the recommended build in the shop, or giving you two more actual slots to put items in? Because the latter could be incredibly unsavory...

no, k. for example if you clicked normal boots, it would show you 8 items to what you could build it with, instead of the usual 6

EvermoreSerinity

06-17-2012

When is the game back up for play?

Artamisprime777

06-17-2012

Quote:
artamisprime777:
it's all a test. Ace it. Or get aced.

gggodmode^

Takamachuchu

06-17-2012

Quote:
omfgitspie:
i guess thats why my dad always warned me never to trust something that bleeds 3 days straight and doesnt die....

My dad says 'if it has boobs, or pistons - there are bound to be problems'

omfgitspie

06-17-2012

Quote:
Artamisprime777:
It's all A TEST. ACE IT. OR GET ACED.

quick karth ult!!!!

Legacy of RAziel

06-17-2012

that code dont work liar

Crimson8821

06-17-2012

Summoners!

NA servers have been brought offline for emergency maintenance due to several issues preventing players from logging in and properly creating and entering games. We will provide regular updates as we continue to address these issues. Thank you for your patience. Due to some bugs within the 1.61 patch that we discovered we are also rolling back to the 1.60 patch.

Updates:
19:58 PST: We have determined that the issues are more complicated than we originally believed and are working to bring the servers back online as fast as we can. We have a full, cross-disciplinary team that is working to resolve the issues and will continue to post updates as they come.

17:41 PST: We're still working hard to restore our servers. We currently do not have an ETA, but we expect that they will be back online within the next couple of hours. We will update you again when we have more information to share. Thank you for your continued patience.
15:41 PST:We currently expect NA servers to be back up late tonight. Thank you for continuing to bear with us.
14:31 PST: We do not yet have a fix prepared to restore stability. We apologize for the continuing downtime.
14:06 PST: Our investigation into today's issues is still ongoing.
13:30 PST: We are still investigating the root cause of today's issues. Thank you for your patience.
13:08 PST: We are continuing to work towards resolving in-game issues. Logins are still disabled.

Takamachuchu

06-17-2012

Quote:
Why are all dumb blonde jokes one liners?

So men can understand them.